2 Eating sperm from cows

2 Eating sperm from cows [koujiao swallowing sperm] [stuffing food into xue] (page 1/2)

    When Jiang Qing got up the next day, the sun was shining warmly on the bed through the glass window. He opened his eyes drowsily, wanting to go back to sleep again.

    But her consciousness vaguely remembered that someone else had been punished all night. Out of fear that another two hours would pass if she slept again, Jiang Qing still put on her slippers and got up.

    "This is really miserable."

    Fanyang, who was blindfolded and ears-blinded, didn't realize Jiang Qing's arrival at all. He was restrained on the ground miserably.

    There was fluid leaking from the corners of the mouth, nose and eyes, as if he had been crying all night, and there were dried tear stains everywhere on his face.

    The mouth blocked by the ball of saliva was drooling uncontrollably, and a large puddle had gathered on the floor in front of him.

    Even Fan Yang, who had a strong body and excellent physique, was a lot weaker after a night of lustful torture. Jiang Qing saw that his lips began to turn white.

    But his bright red body showed his happiness.

    There was a lot of white liquid stored in the front end of the airplane cup. Even if nothing was inserted into his wet buttocks, the crazy empty itching caused a lot of water to leak out.

    Even at this moment, Fanyang's blood is still like a tireless spring, dripping with water.

    Jiang Qing felt a rare sense of guilt. He knelt down and untied the ball that had forced his mouth open for the entire night.

    The earmuffs were also removed.

    It wasn't until the sound of swirling air reached his ears after a night of silence that Fanyang realized that the punishment was over and the master had come to liberate him.

    Tears welled up in his eyes that had been dry and unable to shed tears, as if they were coming back to life.

    His body trembled with excitement, his vagina trembled, and he shot another shot into the airplane cup.

    Jiang Qing slowly unhooked his blindfold and immediately blocked the dazzling light with his hand, waiting for him to adapt to the light before letting go.

    Sensing the master's thoughtfulness, Fanyang shouted happily: "Master..." As soon as he opened his eyes, he stared at Jiang Qing's face, as if to confirm whether it was him.

    It's like a life-saving straw, a gaze that is extremely attached to you.

    Jiang Qing, who originally just wanted to punish the disobedient little cow, suddenly noticed that the other party seemed to have become more obedient. Although he was very obedient before, it was mostly due to the effect of hypnosis, but now he seems to be a bit sincere.

    Is it because of the arrangement and training... Jiang Qing secretly thought about whether he could do it a few more times.

    But now, he still slowed down his tone and gently touched Fanyang's head: "I'm sorry, it seems I went too far this time."

    "No!" Fanyang shook his head with a panic expression. : "How could it be! It's the cow's own fault. The master doesn't have to worry about me."

    He leaned his head between Jiang Qing's legs with attachment; "The cow is the owner's property. As long as the owner is willing, he can do whatever he wants."