4 Softly seducing the senior

4 Softly seducing the senior [rowing beads] [post-sex squirting] [senior asks for sex] (page 1/2)

"Senior, didn't you tell me that I can't do it anymore? I can rest now. Why are seniors so shy? ." Jiang Qing chuckled and stroked the back of the man in front of him.

But this soothing movement not only failed to relax the man, but instead made his body tremble every time Jiang Qing's fingers passed over his tailbone.

"Well... But, Jiang Qing, don't look at me..." Wen Jinmo covered his face in shame. A rare light pink appeared on her fair face. This pink color is not caused by lust, but purely caused by shyness.

Wen Jinmo's lower body was now clean and he was squatting on the ground with his legs widely spread. The shameful parts of the lower body are clearly visible, the vagina is raised high, and there is clear liquid leaking from the top, but the shaft is restrained - it is the chastity lock that prevents it from reaching the peak of climax.

At this moment, the pink blood on Wen Jinmo's lower body squirmed slightly, and transparent liquid began to emerge, falling to the ground drop by drop.

And every time water drops fall on the ground along the thighs, the clear sound of water can make the person involved tremble in shame.

But Jiang Qing, the culprit, could easily squat in front of him and enjoy the beautiful scenery in front of him.

Wen Jinmo's thin short sleeves had long been wet with sweat, and the translucent white clothes were stained on his body. You could see the flesh inside and two spots of pink on his chest.

Of course, Jiang Qing could have made Wen Jinmo's breasts sensitive and large, but he still chose not to do so. After all, that's the fun.

Whenever Wen Jinmo, who still maintains a straight mentality in his heart, is pinched by him, he will turn his head away unnaturally, finding it difficult to get used to this strange happiness.

.........But let's go back to the present. The reason why Wen Jinmo spread his legs wide open in front of Jiang Qing and looked ashamed is because he couldn't bear the beads inserted into his vagina. She was trained by string beads so that she would always bleed in estrus and drip with water all the time. He was on tenterhooks and restless every minute.

So after meeting Jiang Qing, she finally begged him to take out the beads.

Jiang Qing generously and kindly told him that he could, but the condition was that the senior would be able to sort out the beads by himself without outside help.

So there was a scene like this...

Wen

Jinmo always felt as if the beads would fall from his chest at the next moment, but he still maintained a sense of shame and did not dare to do such a thing in front of Jiang Qing. Behavior.

Moreover, the shape of the beads itself is difficult to expel, and Wen Jinmo's blood can spontaneously eat it back. That's why the first bead hasn't popped up yet.

"Senior, do you really like beading and can't bear to part with it? Then let's go back..." "

..." Wen Jinmo looked at Jiang Qing's gentle face and almost said the word "ok", but reason told him He couldn't stand it anymore. His vagina was constantly being tortured by the beading, and it kept itching, and the water inside kept flowing.

Even the newly put on underwear will get wet immediately. After a whole day, the blood will be sticky and soaked in a pool of water.

Wen Jinmo almost burst into tears and looked at Jiang Qing with red eyes, "I, I can't do it alone, Jiang Qing, please help me... help me, please." The