2 Drunk Neighbor

2 Drunk Neighbor [Both mouths were filled with wine] [Being fingered to climax] [Punge with red wine in mouth] (page 1/2)

    Today is He Changke’s turn to visit Jiang Qing’s house.

    Originally, he wanted to refuse, but was fooled by Jiang Qing unknowingly, and nodded in agreement with a blushing face.

    "I had dinner at your house last time. Please come to my house this time." Jiang Qing looked at him with that look, and He Changke couldn't say no even though he blushed.

    However, He Changke has always had a question in his heart: "Why, why do you keep saying 'you' to me? It feels... so strange..."

    Jiang Qing looked at him in surprise: "I'm afraid that I'm too The cooked food has made Mr. He feel uncomfortable."

    "No!" He Changke's face turned redder, his eyes evasive and he lowered his head.

    "Okay, then I'll call you Chang Ke from now on, okay?"

    "Um... Okay." He Changke's head almost smoked, and he hurriedly ended the conversation and closed the door.

    .........

    Night arrived as promised, and He Changke also tremblingly rang the doorbell of Jiang Qing's house.

    Although it was not the first time to go to Jiang Qing's house, I still felt very nervous. In his hand was a bottle of red wine given by someone else. He kept it there because he was not very good at drinking. Now it was finally of use.

    Jiang Qing's voice came from behind the door: "Sorry, the door is unlocked. You can just come in."

    He Changke felt a little disappointed for no reason, so he turned the handle and went in.

    The door was very warmly decorated, just like how he felt about Jiang Qing. At this time, he thought of the monotonous decoration in his home and sighed secretly.

    Jiang Qing came over at this time. People say that men at home are the most handsome. He Changke felt this when he was wearing an apron and carrying two plates of food.

    "Don't be stunned." Jiang Qing said with a smile and put the dishes in his hands on the table.

    "Okay..." He Changke quickly put on the slippers at the door and went to the entrance.

    The moment he stepped on the floor, his expression changed slightly.

    The two of them finished the meal normally. He Changke touched his belly and praised: "Jiang Qing, the food you cooked is really delicious."

    He did not realize that he had replaced the "Mr. Jiang" he was used to. Jiang Qing’s real name.

    "Ah, by the way, I also brought red wine, but I've already finished my meal..."

    Jiang Qing took the red wine and smiled: "It's okay, it won't be wasted."

    "Huh?"

    "Wait until you finish. Let’s talk about food.”

    Soon, He Changke knew why Jiang Qing said this.

    It is true that it will not be wasted, but he is the one who wants to drink the wine. To be precise, it's the mouth below him.

    "Wait... I can't fit it in..." He Changke lay on the dining table with a blushing face. He opened his buttocks to reveal his cleavage, but he still felt frightened by the slender red wine bottle.