3 Study gangster

3 Study gangster [Long and torturous foreplay] [Can’t help but ride on him] (Page 1/2)

    This time Cheng Yi turned out to be Jiang Qing who honestly waited until the weekend before calling to make an appointment. He finally avoided the situation last time tragedy.

    He also brought a Chinese language paper. Although I can't say how good his results were, he could still pass it.

    "This is the paper for my weekly exam." The young man's eyes were eager. Jiang Qing put down the paper and rubbed his head: "Very good."

    "So can you give me tutoring today?"

    Cheng Yiyuan's eyes were bright, as if he was looking forward to it. It looks like it has been around for a long time.

    Although he still hangs out with some friends on weekdays, he has gradually become more willing to not skip school, attend classes on time, and hand in homework honestly... This is a big change.

    Jiang Qing nodded: "Are you still going to the hotel to book a room?"

    Although he knew it was for tutoring, Cheng Yiyuan still felt strange when he heard the other party say the word "booking a room", and his face turned red: "Go to my house, they are not here today anyway. "

    This conversation became more and more like he was going to do something bad. After finishing speaking, Cheng Yiyuan realized this and his face turned redder.

    Seeing that the boy seemed to have a fishbone stuck in his throat, Jiang Qing smiled: "Let's go."

    ...

    Cheng Yiyuan skillfully took out the key and opened the door. He took out the disposable slippers from the entrance and handed them to Jiang Qing. He also took out his slippers and changed them.

    Cheng Yiyuan, who walked into the living room first, turned his back to Jiang Qing, his face slightly red. He actually brought it home...wait, it's just tutoring, what was he thinking.

    Jiang Qing was taken into a room without noticing the thoughts swirling in the other person's heart.

    Surprisingly clean and tidy. This made Jiang Qing a little surprised. He thought that children at this age would not like to clean their rooms.

    However, the quilt on the bed was messy and not folded. Maybe Cheng Yiyuan just used this room as a sleeping place to keep it so neat.

    As soon as he walked in, he saw his messy bedding. Cheng Yiyuan felt a little annoyed for some reason that he didn't have the habit of making his bed. Jiang Qing saw his sloppy bed... For some reason, he subconsciously wanted to avoid the other party's negative evaluation of him.

    Why did such an idea come up? Is it because the other person is the teacher I respect most in my heart? Hmm...that should be it.

    Jiang Qing had already crossed him and sat on the bed. He patted his thigh and said, "Sit on." He chuckled, "To reward you for studying hard, I will be gentle today."

    "Um...oh." Cheng Yiyuan suppressed his awkward expression, slowly walked over and sat on the other person's lap.

    Jiang Qing put her arms around the young boy's strong waist: "Want to kiss?"

    "This is also part of the tutoring content, right? You asked me if I wanted to, so I have to do it sooner or later." Cheng Yiyuan curled his lips, but he was still honest. nodded.

    Jiang Qing clasped the back of the boy's head, and the frizzy hair that was dyed rubbed his palms slightly.

    "Hmm... It feels so comfortable~" The young man exhaled hot breath honestly, opened his mouth wide and let Jiang Qing enter.