Seo In Guk

Seo In Guk and I are dating and have been dating for a long time. We have this type of love-hate and push-pull relationship with each other. We have lots of arguments but end up forgiving each other sometimes. We break up a lot but always end up coming back together... sometimes.

Early in the morning, we're already mad at each other. We're sitting at the opposite ends of the couch not even speaking or looking at each other. I cross my arms and legs, slouch, and let out a loud irritated sigh. He looks over at me and scoffs, also crossing his arms and looking away. We stay quiet for awhile before he finally breaks the silence by speaking first.

"Should we go to the beach?" He says using his satoori accent.

"Geurae."

We both get up and walk in the opposite direction to go into our own rooms to get ready.

Seo In Guk comes out and waits in the middle of the room with his hands in his pockets. Then I come out and stand next to him, both of us still silent. Just then he clears his throat, looks away, and lazily sticks his hand out for me to hold. I slightly laugh and lazily hold his hand. He slightly tightens his grip and clears his throat once again while pulling me along with him out of the house without even glancing at me. I can't help but smile at his cute actions as we walk out of the house.

Arriving at the beach, I open the door and step out while taking a deep breath of the ocean's scent. I stand there and cherish the moment until it was abruptly crashed from Seo In Guk's nagging.

"Are you coming or what!" He yells.

I glare at him and slam his car door shut.

"Yah!" He shouts.

"What?!" I stick out my tongue at him.

He closes his eyes and tries to breath calmly. Then he clenches his teeth and says, "Just hurry up." He starts walking towards the sea without me.

"Tch... I'm coming! I'm coming!" I stuff my hands into my pockets and follow him.

We walk side by side while walking near the shore but aren't holding hands. Our hands just keep on brushing against each other's. I quietly say to myself, "Babo..." I think he heard me because I swear I felt his eyes glaring at me! I look towards the ocean and then suddenly feel his hand grab onto mine. I look up into his eyes with my shocked eyes and he clears his throat.

"What? What? I can't hold your hand? Always getting mad for no reason..." He says loudly.

"Yah!! Who said I was mad! Making my eyes look big means that I'm mad??" I shake his hand off and use them to raise my eyebrows.

"Yah, I was just saying-!"

"Forget it! Stop talking!"

"Wow jincha... *scoffs* Fine!! Just go!"

"Geudae! Let's break up!"

"Why are you copying me?! I said it first!"

"Who said I was copying you! I thought it first! I just didn't get to say it first!"

"Haha you're funny... What a joke!"

"Joke? Yah... I'm telling the truth!"

"Is that so? Sorry, I couldn't tell," I say sarcastically.

"Just go!"

"I'm going!!" I turn around and start stomping away.

Seo In Guk's POV

"Geudae! Leave!" I also turn around and walk away angrily. I start to talk to myself. "Who says that I have to stick with her forever? Always being moody! That girl aish!" I turn my head to look at her walking away but she wasn't turning around. "She's not turning around?? Fine!! Leave!!" I quickly turn back and walk away.

Your POV

"Aish!! Always trying to act as a cool and manly guy!" I pull my eyebrows up make ugly faces. "I look mad from doing this? He must be blind or just really stupid!!" I turn around to look at him but he wasn't turning back around. "He's not turning around?? Fine!! I'll leave!! I'll go!!" I kick at the sand and continue on walking.

I keep walking and walking not even caring where I'm headed. I finally stop walking and say to myself, "Are we really breaking up this time? Over something so stupid?" I feel my eyes getting teary and shake my head. "Don't cry stupid! Why are you crying??" I take a deep breath and turn around. I'm going back.

I run towards the area where we split up at. I stop running and see him running this way too. He also stops and smiles at me making me smile at him. He runs up to me and embraces me with his arms.

"I'm sorry for being so stupid." He says.

"You're always stupid... Haha I'm sorry too."

He laughs and says, "I could never break up with you. I love you." He plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too."

Song: Crush and 15& - Sometimes