Lee Soohyuk

Soohyuk oppa and I are walking around a park together, hand in hand. Small little snowflakes were falling from the sky and the wind was gently blowing. I was stupid enough to not bring a jacket because I was running late for our date. I only had on a blue pastel colored sweater, black jeans, and dark brown boots.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked me.
"Yeah, I didn't want to keep you waiting so I rushed over here. Sorry."
"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong...except for not bringing a jacket." He smiled and almost laughed.
I giggled and playfully walked into his side, pushing him a bit. He laughed and lost his balance but grabbed onto my arm. I turned to face him and his hands found their way to my cheeks as if feeling my temperature and said, "You're so cold."
"I know~! What am I supposed to be? Hot?"
He bluntly said, "Yea."
His face expression stayed neutral and it cracked me up. I laughed and pushed his shoulder, then walked away with a big smile on my face.

Suddenly, I felt a warm coat being put onto me from behind and I stopped walking. Soohyuk oppa walked in front of me and continued fixed the coat. I couldn't help but look at him with loving eyes.

He caught me staring and smirked. "Like what you see?"
We both laughed and I turned my face away. His right hand gently turned my face back and he quickly kissed me. It all happened so fast, my eyes were wide open. He backed up and saw my expression. "You're so adorable, you know that?"
"That's what players say, you know that?" I jokingly said back to him.
He smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Yeah, I know that's what players say. But I belong to you and only you." He placed his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.

I smiled and also closed my eyes. "I love you." Soohyuk said.
"Huh?" I opened my eyes in surprise and pulled away until he wrapped his arms around me from inside the coat and pulled me closer into a hug.
"I said I love you___."
I smiled and hugged him back. "I love you too."

We stood there for awhile until another couple passed by us, looking at us weirdly. I was about to pull away but he kept his arms firm around my waist. "Why do you keep wanting to pull away? Do you have a secret lover or something?"
"What? Yah-" Before I could say anymore, he kissed me and then pulled away. "You just pulled away right there..." I said quietly towards him while looking away with a pout on my face.
He smiled and said with aegyo, "Turn back this way~"
I tried not to giggle but couldn't hold it in. I burst out laughing and he chuckled along with me. "Don't ever make me do that ever again." He said embarrassed.
"I didn't say anything~!"
His eyes fell onto my lips and he kissed me again. It was even sweeter this time. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.
"I love you ___."

Requested by @Elainenialennie

Song: 목설화 - Sereno