Lee Jongsuk

*Listen to "Miss Korea OST - Transience Of Life" while reading*

You are from a rich family. Your parents don't like Jongsuk because he's a regular guy. They're also against your marriage with him so you two finally run away and secretly get married. But things turn bad when your father sends a group of men to bring you back home. What will happen?

You and Jongsuk were running away together. Him in a suit and you in a short white dress with a veil. He was holding your hand while running down the street. A group of guys were chasing you two so Jongsuk pushed a bunch of boxes down. Then you both keep running while smiling at each other. You two run up some stairs and onto a bridge over the street. You two turned around and saw the group of men still chasing you two. You smile at each other and continue to run. Jongsuk laughs and you smile at him. The bridge was really long but you two had to keep running.
Jongsuk: We're almost to the other side! Hang on for a bit more!
You nod your head and continue to run with him. But on the other side of the bridge was another group of guys. You two stood in the middle of the bridge not knowing what to do.
You: Oppa....
Jongsuk: Don't worry... We'll get through... We have to...
He holds your hand tighter and looks at you. You nod your head and stick close to his back. The two group of men got closer and closer to both of you. Jongsuk fought the guys who got close but there were too many of them. Some of the guys almost got a hold of you too but Jongsuk quickly pulled you towards him.
Jongsuk: No one is taking her!
The men started to get closer. One of them ran straight towards Jongsuk and threw a punch but he dodged it. More men started aiming at Jongsuk and he ended up getting hit in the face.
You: Oppa! Are you okay??
One group all came onto Jongsuk at once and the other group started to take you away. Both of your hands slipped away from each other's. You desperately shouted out for Jongsuk.
You: Oppa !!
He turns around and sees you being taken away.
Jongsuk: ______ !!
He wasn't paying attention to the guys so they took their chance and started to beat him up. Jongsuk fell onto the ground and watched you being taken away.
You: Oppa !! Jongsuk oppa!!
You managed to break free and run to him. You fell to your knees and held his hand tightly. The group of men ran to take you back and ended up forcefully pulling you away from Jongsuk.
Jongsuk: No....no.... ______!!
You: Oppa!
So much tears started to fall making your vision blurry. The last thing you saw was them make Jongsuk get on his knees and beat him up. All he could do was watch you getting taken away.
Jongsuk: ______!!
He gathered all his energy and tried to push the guys away. He broke free but they continued to chase after him. Jongsuk was feeling really weak so he couldn't run as fast as he could. He ended up being caught once again but quickly got away and ran down the stairs. He tried to run to you with all his strength. He saw the group of men taking you across the street and to a black car. You were almost at the car. You turned around and saw Jongsuk running to you.
You: Jongsuk oppa!!
He continued to run but got caught again. He desperately broke free and ran towards you but he was caught once again in the middle of the street. Now it was too late. They were forcing you into the car. All you could do was try to resist, cry, and yell out his name.
Jongsuk: No !!! ______ !!! No !!
The door closes and you start to hit the window while crying out his name. Jongsuk broke down into tears. The car was driving away. The men let Jongsuk go and left in another car. Jongsuk was on his knees with blood tricking down the side of his forehead while looking on the the ground.
Jongsuk: ______...... I'm sorry....
All he could do was cry. He couldn't do anything anymore... You were gone...