Kang Sung Hoon (Sech Skies)

"It's you... It really is you..." I ran to him and tightly hugged him in my arms as he embraced me tightly back. 
"I missed you so much." He said sweetly. "I won't let go of you ever again."

My tear rolled down my cheek as my eyes slowly opened. "It was just another dream..."

I sighed and rolled to my side, hugging my knees as I laid there crying. Sung Hoon and I broke up and I still wasn't over him. It's been months now and I still can't believe we broke up.

I sat up in bed and cried into my knees.

~~~

A couple hours later, there was a pounding at my door. I really didn't want to open the door for my best friend to come in and scold me again but still, she's my best friend. 

I dragged myself out of bed with the blanket around me and headed towards the front door of my apartment. I opened the door and said, "I told you, you don't have to worry-" The rest of my words were cut off as I saw who was actually standing there. It wasn't my best friend but Sung Hoon instead. "What are you doing here?" I said coldly, trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Can we talk?" He asked.
"No.."
I was going to close the door but he held it and said, "Please..."
"Leave me alone. You're good at doing that..." Before I closed the door, I added, "Don't come here again." I closed the door and tears rolled down my cheek. I leaned against the door and slid down to hug my knees. I buried my face into my knees and cried. Why did he suddenly some back?

After a moment passed, I realized, "What did I do?"
I let go of the blanket, stood up and opened the door to chase after him. Instead, I saw him sitting on the staircase. He turned back to look and stood up when he saw me. The door slowly closed behind me and I now had nowhere to hide. Afraid my heart wouldn't be able to take all the emotions in, I didn't move an inch. 

He slowly walked towards me and I looked at the floor. His hand slowly came up to caress my cheek and I looked up at him in shock. Then he pulled me into an embrace and said, "I missed you so much. I won't let go of you ever again."

I began hitting his chest while crying but stopped and left my hands hanging. "I'm sorry for leaving you. I won't ever do that again."
I slowly hugged him back and cried a little less. I missed his warmth and his embrace. I felt a spark of happiness beginning to grow back inside of me as his warmth surrounded me. Then he pulled away and gazed into my eyes before kissing the tears away. Then he brought his lips down onto mine. Sparks ran all over my body and I kissed him back. 

He pulled away and said, "I love you."

Requested by @KpopCrazy7 

Song: V.A. - Memories (Temptation OST)