G-Dragon (Big Bang) Part 2

(Play music when you see "*")

He leaned closer to me and I almost jumped back in surprise

He leaned closer to me and I almost jumped back in surprise. He whispered in my ear, "You're beautiful... caring... nice..." He slightly pulled away and gently placed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "And you like me for who I am... not what I am."

"Y-yah, you became a player huh," I spoke jokingly to him to hide my embarrassment.
I took a sip of my wine and he said, "I like you ___."

Pffftttt! I spit my wine out in surprise and he started laughing. After recomposing myself, I shouted, "Yah! Stop joking around!"
I turned away from him, but then his hand turned my face back and he planted a kiss on my cheek. 

*Play Music Here*

When he pulled away, I realized that my heart was on overdrive as it started beating louder and louder. My eyes were wide opened and I didn't know what to do. He slowly closed the distance between us and his lips finally fell onto mine. 

I didn't resist his kiss but I couldn't kiss him back either. I froze once again. I couldn't move and I couldn't speak. I couldn't even think clearly! His kiss was sweet and tender and somehow it made my body relax. My eyes ended up naturally closing as I kissed him back. 

When I kissed him back, I felt him smile into the kiss. Then he took the glass from my hand without pulling away from the kiss and placed it down. Then his hand came around to my neck as he slowly deepened the kiss.  I never would've imagined his lips to ever be on mine. This moment was too good to be true. My first love is kissing me! 

I wanted this moment to last forever and it really did. Our kiss eventually grew heated and our breaths grew heavier. I wasn't expecting for this to happen, but it just did. His lips traveled down to my jawline, slowly down my neck, and to my collarbone. I gasped and I felt him smile on my skin. His other hand held mine as if he never wanted to let go. 

Just then fireworks began erupting in the sky. The loud boom made us jump and we both looked at each other for a second before bursting out in laughter. 

Once we stopped laughing, he held my hand up to his lips and kissed it. 
"So why didn't you reveal yourself to me sooner in the elevator?" I asked.
"There was too many people inside with us at first. And then when we were alone, my mind blanked out. I didn't know what to say."
I overdramatically gasped and said, "Yong-ie was speechless because of me?"
He laughed and said, "I haven't heard that nickname in a long time!"
We both laughed and he patted my head. 

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked.
I giggled and replied, "You know...you're my first kiss."
"And you're that good for your first time??" He jokingly said back.
I playfully pushed his shoulder and he quickly closed the distance between us so he could kiss me again.

Song: Sunwoo Jung-A & Jung Yong Hwa - Fireworks