Changmin (TVXQ)

(Start music when you see "*")

I was running late to class and was supposed to take a test right when school was going to start. I was carrying all of my notes and papers in my hands, trying not to drop a single one. There wasn't enough time to stop and put them into my backpack. Arriving at school, I ran inside and through the hallways.

*Start Music Here*
As soon as I turned the corner, I ran into someone and of all my papers went flying as I was falling towards the floor. Suddenly, a hand took ahold of my arm as another wrapped around my waist, pulling me back up. I looked up at the person holding me, and as soon as the papers were out of their face, my eyes widened. It's..it's Changmin oppa...!

It felt as if time froze. My heart was rapidly beating and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. It was as if we stayed here in this position for forever until he finally said, "My arm's...getting tired..."

I quickly got up and brushed myself off while clearing my throat, I was so embarrassed. What was I thinking! "S-sorry... Thank you." I stuttered.

I felt my face getting warm so right away, I went onto the floor and started picking up all of my papers in a hurry. Gosh, I'm going to be so late now! Then from the corner of my eyes, I saw Changmin on the ground, also picking up the papers. I looked away and smiled to myself.

As soon as all of the papers were off the ground, we both stood up.
"Here you go." He said. While handing me the rest of my notes, our hands accidentally touched. The atmosphere was awkward.
"Thank you." I said. My heart throbbed slightly in pain at the memory of us once together. But then I suddenly remembered about my test. Without anything else being said, I quickly bowed and ran past him, towards my classroom.

Changmin chuckled and a sad grin came across his face as soon as you left. "She's still the same..."

~~~

Class was finally over and I was walking through the aisles in the school library talking to myself. I sighed a heavy sigh and said, "You barely made it to take the test. But as soon as you received it, you blanked out??" I sighed again and leaned my forehead against the bookshelf. "Hope I did good..." And then the flashback of Changmin catching me in his arms and us being so close to each other popped into my mind. I found myself smiling like a fool and rapidly shook my head. "Stop it!" I quietly shouted at myself. "You two broke up a long time ago..." I sighed once again.

When I looked up, I found myself near the back of the library. I was about to walk away until I saw Changmin sitting on the floor in the next aisle through the books in the bookshelves. His eyes were closed, he was sleeping. Of course, this is his favorite spot to take a nap.

I walked around the bookshelves and over to his side. I was as quiet as a mouse, trying not to wake him up. I bent down and hugged my knees. Without knowing, I gazed upon his face. His eyes, his nose, his lips... I almost touched his face until it brought up the memories. My eyes were getting a bit teary. I shouldn't...

I took my hand away and was about to get up until his hand suddenly grabbed onto my wrist, making me turn back to look at him with surprise.

With his eyes still closed, he said, "Don't go."
I was so surprised, I didn't say anything and froze. He gently opened his eyes and turned his head towards me, looking into my eyes. "I'm sorry...for pushing you away."

As soon as he said that, a single tear ran down his cheek. He continued, "Is it too late for us to get back together?"

I was speechless, all of my emotions were mixed and I was about to cry. I didn't know what to say and it was too much for me. I was going to stand up until he pulled me back towards him. His other hand held my cheek and my lips landed on his. My eyes were wide open but then naturally closed as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

We parted and he gently wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry." I said, "I was the one who kept pushing you away, not you. You already know that..."

Changmin gently smiled and said, "But I was the one who let you go. I should've held onto you instead." He brushed the hair out of my face and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you."

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Various Artists - Space Love (My Love From Another Star OST)