Ten (NCT)

Walking down the hallway of the SBS building alone, you saw Ten walking with a few of his members. As he got closer, you panicked when he looked at you with his beautiful smiling face. As he raised his hand to wave a hello, you quickly did a 90 degree bow and rushed off before he could say anything else.

When you turned the corner, you leaned against the wall and pressed your hands against your cheeks to feel how hot they were. "You're crazy! He was just waving hi at you stupid!" You turned around and gently hit your head against the wall over and over again. You stopped when you saw a few people walk past you from the corner of your eyes.

Aishhh....so embarrassing.... You quickly turned around and walked away.

You arrived to the recording studio and took a seat. The host Mr. Kim begged you to pretend to be a normal citizen because his clients dropped out last minute.

"Don't worry! Your partner is almost here!" Mr. Kim said.
You smiled and nodded your head. Then you grabbed the water bottle in front of you and took a sip.

As you were drinking the water, the door opened and Ten walked in. Right when you saw him, your eyes went wide and you choked on the water. Ten and Mr. Kim rushed over to you and Ten worriedly asked, "Are you okay?"
You kept coughing, but nodded your head as you took a careful sip of water. "I'm okay..."
Right when you said that, Ten smiled looking relieved.

~~~

"Hello everyone! We have a very special story for you all today. But first, please welcome our guest Mr. X! The names will be censored for privacy. We'll be having a little Q&A today, and hopefully it'll help all of you out there with your relationship difficulties! Now, let's get started. First, Mr. X. Are currently in love right now?"

"Hm... It would be a lie if I said I didn't love someone right now."
Your eyes slowly looked up from the script and to Ten who was sitting across the table. He was looking down at his papers too, but then he glanced up and you quickly looked back down. Psh...we broke up and he's already in love? Or is he just following the script...? Why is this bothering me??

"Ouuuu haha, interesting. Did you do anything to get closer to her or did anything happen between you two yet?" Mr. Kim asked him.
"Well...we recently broke up not too long ago."
You looked up from the script and stared at him in shock. That's not what it says on the script! What are you doing??
Mr. Kim looked a little flustered, but he was able to go with the flow. "You two separated? Do you mind sharing your story with us?"

You couldn't take your eyes off of him. Tears were whelming up your eyes and Ten looked up at you. "It was my fault," Ten said. "I didn't treat her the way she should've been treated and I did really bad at letting her know that I love her."
A tear rolled down your cheek and Mr. Kim almost gasped into the microphone out of shock when he realized the situation.

Instead of trying to follow the script again, Mr. Kim said, "Well Mr. X, we have a surprise for you! Let me open the door."
Mr. Kim got out of his seat and quietly rushed over to you, pulling you out of your seat. You tried refusing, but he pulled you all the way to Ten already.

Ten was standing up and he said, "I can't believe you're here."
"I-I-I...heard everything..." You quietly said.
"____, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it when I said it was better if we broke up. I didn't mean to hurt you and as of right now, I'm still completely in love with you. So please...forgive me..."

"Crazy jerk...바보!" You cried with tears streaming down your face and Ten pulled you into a hug.
"I'm sorry..." He hugged you tightly and planted a kiss on your forehead. "I love you."

Suddenly, all of the members from NCT came bursting through the door with celebratory poppers and begun singing. "Congratulations~! Congratulations~!"
"Surprise event success! Yay!" Mr. Kim shouted.

"What the heck... So the radio show wasn't live? " You said while sniffing your runny nose.
"Sorry, but I had to. I wouldn't have been able to tell you anything because you kept avoiding me." Ten bashfully smiled.
"I hate you." You said crying again.
"Well I~ love you." He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me.
Oh what the heck, I can't be mad at him if he kisses me like this.

"Yah get a room!" Jaehyun yelled.
"They're kissing!" Taeil squealed.

Ten and you parted from the kiss, laughing at everyone's comments.
"I'm going to keep kissing her so leave!" Ten playfully shouted.
But then he pulled your face towards him and actually kissed you again.

"I'm leaving!!" Taeyong shouted while covering his eyes and walking out of the room.
"I'm staying!" Mark whined.
Everyone else had to drag Mark and Taeil out of the room.
"Nooooooo!" Taeil shouted.

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: This Must Be Love - Taeyeon & Sunny