Lee Soo Hyuk

(Start music when you see "*")

Inside the YG Building for an after party

"Hey! Let's play a game!" Daesung exclaimed.
"Game? What kind of game?" Lee Jong Suk asked.
"Have you guys played '7 Minutes in Heaven' in high school? That game!"
Go Joon Hee laughed and said, "You're so childish! We're all adults now, we don't need to play that game."
Sandara nudged Go Joon Hee and looked at you awkwardly. When Go Joon Hee finally understood what was happening, she laughed awkwardly and said, "Hahaha never mind! Sounds fun! Let's play! What about you?"
You looked at her and smiled, "No, it's okay. I think I'll just head back and practice."
From across the table, Lee Soo Hyuk said, "I'm gonna go too. I have to memorize lines."
He tried standing up but Daesung grabbed his arm. "Play~! Play! Play! Play! Play!"
Sandara held my arm and also whined, "Play with us ___~"
Lee Soo Hyuk looked defeated as he sat back down with a huge sigh. You glanced at him before also giving up and deciding to stay.
"Yay! Okay, let's play!" Go Joon Hee exclaimed.

The boys lost in Rock Paper Scissors so they each had to put one item into the empty popcorn bowl without the girls looking.
"Okay, open your eyes!" Lee Jong Suk shouted.
"___, you go first." Goo Joon Hee said eagerly. 
"Me?"
The girls nodded their heads energetically so you had no choice but to go first. Reaching your hand into the bowl, you feel each item. After picking the item, you take it out of the bowl and keep it in your hands until the other girls picked their item as well.
When it was time for the girls to look at their item, you opened your eyes and looked down at your hand. It's a watch. Who was wearing a watch? 

Just then, you looked up at Lee Soo Hyuk with wide eyes. He was looking at what the other girls had and then looked at yours. You saw his eyes slightly widen, but you still couldn't read his expression. 

Your POV

"Yay! We have our partners! Who has the watch ___ is holding?" Sandara asked.
I looked down at the table. Please, not Lee Soo Hyuk...Please, not him...!
"It's mine."
I'm doomed. It was his voice and I knew it.
"7 minutes! Go go go!" Lee Jong Suk pulled Lee Soo Hyuk up and both of the girls had to pull me up. 

~~~

Sitting in the closet together was pretty awkward. It's only been 30 seconds but it felt like an eternity. 
"Hey ___..." he suddenly said.
My head jerked up and I replied, "Yes?"
"No...nevermind..."
"Ahh...okay..."

After a couple of minutes in silence, he spoke up again. "Hey..."
"Yes?"

*Start Music Here*

"I like you."
"Ahh..." Then I realized what he said and shouted, "What?"
He chuckled and then looked at me, "I like you. I'm actually happy that you picked my watch. I was wondering how I was going to tell you for a long time..."
My heart was trembling and I felt my cheeks grow hot. Thank god it wasn't so bright in here. He would've seen my red face. 

Just then his hand accidentally brushed against mine and I looked at him surprised. My heart was about to burst and I couldn't take it anymore. I tried standing up so I could quickly get out of the closet but tripped over myself and fell onto the ground. 

Instead of hitting the floor, I felt something soft under me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Lee Soo Hyuk's face so close to mine. His hand was protecting my head from hitting the wall and his body shielded me from hitting the ground. 
"I'm s-sorry!" I tried getting up, but my clumsy self kneed his leg and he reacted in pain.
"AH!" He pushed up his leg and that pushed me back onto him.

What's this? My eyes were wide opened when I realized that our lips were touching. 
His eyes were also wide as they stared into mine. I pulled away and tried to get off but his hand wrapped behind my neck and pulled back for a kiss. My eyes shot wide open again but his were closed as he slowly kissed me. 

The feeling of his soft lips on mine melted my heart. I felt like I could fly to the sky. Without realizing it, my eyes were already closed and I was kissing him back. 

~~~

When 7 minutes were up, we walked out of the closet and saw them all with their eyes wide open and their jaws dropped. Lee Soo Hyuk and I exchanged confused glances and he asked them, "What's wrong?"

"Did..did you guys......" Go Joon Hee said.
Daesung held his hands together and slowly started moving them.

Our eyes widened and we both shouted, "NO!"
"Then what was that 'AH!' sound?" Lee Jong Suk shouted.
"Huh?" We looked at each other and the flashback of me kneeing his leg came into mind.
"Nothing happened!" We both shouted.

~~~

Requested by @bigtime-reader

Song: Standing Egg - He Said He Loves Me