Junsu (JYJ)

(Start song when you see "*")

I entered the auditorium and walked down the aisle to get to the stage. The only light for the stage was focused onto the piano. I lifted up the cover and sat on the bench with my hand gently touching all the keys. It's been forever since I've touched a piano. I tried my best to remember how to play My Memory from my all time favorite Korean drama, Winter Sonata. Surprisingly I remembered it all perfectly. My fingers danced across the keys without me even trying to remember what to press. I closed my eyes and felt the music run through me as I played.

As soon as I finished playing, someone said, "You're good."
Surprised, I looked towards the voice and saw another student sitting in the seats. He stood up and walked onstage, then stood by the piano. I was able to see his features better now since he was so close.
"Thank you." I shyly said. I could never get used to compliments. I didn't know how to react to them.

Just then he sat by me and I automatically scooted over. "Mind if I play something too?"
I smiled at him and said, "Go ahead."

*Start song here*

As soon as he started playing the song, it gave off a melancholy feeling. It was so sad. It caught me off guard when he started singing along to it too. I automatically turned towards him and my heart suddenly started to race. I found myself watching him and slowly falling into the song. His voice was so beautiful. It was as if I was under a spell.

I sat there with him, still watching him in awe. While singing, he would turn his head to look at me for a brief second and then turn back to the piano. He closed his eyes and sang with so much feelings, I really felt like I was about to cry. This song and his voice was just so beautiful together.

When he finished playing what he wanted to play, I quickly looked away before he opened his eyes. Then after a long moment of me staring at the piano keys, I stole a glimpse to my right. I was surprised to find him already watching me. I tried to start a conversation to get rid of the awkwardness I was feeling and said, "That was really good. I haven't heard this song before, what's it called?"
"I made it myself. It's called Yesterday." He continued playing the song but didn't sing along so I guess he was just using it as background music.
"Wow... You compose songs?"
"Sometimes."

After a small pause I asked, "What's your name?"
"Kim Junsu. You?"
"____."
After a pause, he asked, "What's your dream?"
"My dream...?" I contemplated on his question.
He stopped playing the piano and said, "Tell me another time what your dream is. See you tomorrow?"
"Huh? Oh okay, tomorrow." I smiled at him.

He gently smiled back and it made my heart beat like crazy. I felt my face getting warm and I was so close to panicking. After we made our plan to meet tomorrow, he stood up and took one glance at me before leaving the auditorium.

"What's this?" I placed my hand on my heart to feel it beating. Then I glanced at him exiting through the doors and smiled to myself. I get to see him again tomorrow...

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: XIA - 꼭 어제