Heechul (Super Junior)

"Yah! You're going to burn it if you leave it like that!" He yelled at me.
My eyes were wide in surprise and I was low key hurt. He realized this and said softly, "I'm sorry...It's just...if you don't stir it, it'll stick to the bottom and burn."
I pouted and tossed the spoon to the side. "You do it then. I already told you that I couldn't cook..." I said embarrassed.

Struggling to find the right words to say, he hugged me instead.
The hug felt awkward and stiff. "What are you doing?"
He replied, "I'm hugging you."
I pushed him off and he laughed.
"Oh come on~ Keep trying~" He spoke with aegyo and it made me laugh no matter how much I didn't want to.
"Fine!" I grabbed the spoon and tried again. He back hugged me and watched me cook over my shoulder.

~~~

After finishing the dish, I put it on a plate and took it to the table where Heechul was sitting at. I took a deep breath and exhaled before placing it down in front of him.
"Ohhhhh it looks good! Not bad, not bad!" He exclaimed.
I felt a small weight lift off of my chest, but there was still a huge one for when he was going to taste it.

He lifted up the spoon full of food and took a bite. He chewed it for a awhile before almost choking on it.
I gasped and gave him a cup of water," Are you okay? Was it that bad?"
He refused the water and said, "It was just too good. It surprised me."
I smacked his back and he laughed as he continued eating the food.

"Try some." He offered me a bite.
I hesitantly took the bite and surprised myself. "Oh my gosh, it is good! Oh my gosh!" I was so happy with myself that I tightly jumped out of my seat and hugged Heechul.

He turned me so that I would be sitting on his lap. He brushed the hair away from my face and said, "Now you can make this for me this everyday."
I laughed, "Psh, you'll get tired of it."
His face was serious as he shook his head and said, "I will never get tired of it...." Just as I was feeling a warm sensation in my heart, he said, ".....yet."

I hit his chest and tried getting off of him, but he tightly held me down to him and nuzzled his nose into my neck. "I'm not letting you go~!" He said.
"Stop~" I said while laughing. He was tickling me now and I was fighting his hands away.

He finally stopped ticking me and held both of my hands. "I love you ___." He said.
"Why all of a sudden...." I said surprised.
He shrugged and said, "Just because I wanted you to know. I love you ___."
I smiled and said embarrassingly, "Me too, I love you too..."
Then he squished my cheeks together and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Mm...you taste even better then the food," He said after parting from the kiss.
"Yah~! Stop saying weird things!"
He laughed and kissed me again. "It's just because I love you. I love you ___!"

Requested by @jiatrs23

Song: A Strange Pink Atmosphere - V.A. (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo OST)