Kim Bum

Begin reading the story when the song up above starts. There are time marks in the story. Those are where you begin reading at when the song reaches that point. If you don't want to keep looking at the time, just wait until the music changes. I hope you all will understand XD Thanks! Hope You like this one!

Walking along the bridge, I think about all the hardships I went through to get to where I am today. All the pain and suffering I had to go through. All the tears and blood I shed. All without anyone knowing my pain or my tears.

"Yah! Haha don't tickle me! I'm working!"

"Wae~" Kim Bum continues to tickle me until I almost fall out of my chair.

I close my eyes tightly waiting to fall onto the ground. Instead, I felt his arms tight around my waist and his breath on my face. I slowly open my eyes to see his face so close to mines. "Y-you can move now!" I push him away but he holds my wrist and pulls me in closer. He gives me a sly smile and then softly kisses me.

Shocked, I reflexively push him away making me accidentally drop my music sheets onto the floor. This is my chance! I clear my throat. "O-omo! I dropped my papers!" I quickly get up from my seat, pick them up, and awkwardly run away from the situation. Right when I'm about to open the door and leave, he grabs my arm and pulls me into a kiss. I was shocked at first but then slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back.

~

It's time to finalize my album! I quickly walk into the building and head towards the recording studio. I was about to open the door but saw something I shouldn't have seen. He was kissing another girl. (1:10) A tear falls from my eyes. Just then, my phone rings making them turn and see me. Kim Bum's eyes widen. He whispers, "______..."

I quickly run away so he wouldn't be able to catch up to me and see me cry. I run into the emergency staircase and sit on the stairs crying into my hands and replaying the image I've just seen in my head over and over again.

That's how my album, time, and hard work was stolen from me, just like that...

(1:32) I'm backstage getting ready for the competition. Smokey eyes, curly hair tied back into a pony tail, tight dark clothes, I'm ready. I stand up from my seat and stand up straight. Music is the first priority, it's my resting place and home. I tell myself that over and over in my head as I walk towards the stage. "Unnie! Here's your microphone." A staff I'm friends with runs up to me and helps me put on my mic.

"Thanks." I give her a small but warm smile. She gives me a water bottle and touches up my makeup before leaving me and running back to her position. I inhale and then exhale. Ready? I ask myself. I walk towards the stage but then someone calls out my name. "______!"

(2:04) Right away, I knew who it was. I feel myself growing weak and my tears were starting to choke me up. My eyes were getting watery. No! Don't cry! Not right now... Music is the first priority, it's my resting place and home. I repeat it one more time to myself to calm me down. I clear my throat and swallow down my tears. I take a deep breath and say to myself, You can do this, I can do this.

(2:25) I slowly turn around and see Kim Bum looking straight at me. We look at each other for awhile before he finally starts to walk towards me. The memories came flashing in. He lied to me, he used me, and he stole something that I worked so hard on. I shake the thoughts away and tell myself, I can do this. He was finally standing in front of me. He smiled the smile he used to give me back then and says, "It's been awhile."

(2:46) "It's been 4 years," I plainly replied.

"I know, and I'm sorry." Just then, the girl he was with on that day comes and wraps her arms around his. She was pretty.

I scoff and quietly say under my breath, "You're still with her?"

(2:57) I turn around and walk away. He calls my name again making me stop in my steps and making me turn back towards him. "I may be unpretty but they clap for me because I'm a rap star." I turn around, take a few steps towards the stage and look to the side at my friend who was watching. She gives me a thumbs up and we both smile. I turn back forward and walk onto stage. I'll show you how I'm coming back. Just watch. 

If you like more one shots like this one (The timing with the music) Then let me know. If you don't like it, let me know too :)

Song: Cheetah and Ailee - Like Nobody Knows