Nam Joo Hyuk

(Start music when you see "*")

You're at a cafe sitting with your classmate Kim Soo Hyun while nervously sipping on your smoothie. He chuckles at you and says, "Oh, look who's here."
You turn your head to look at the entrance and see Nam Joo Hyuk enter. As soon as he glanced over, you quickly turned away and laughed flirtatiously with Kim Soo Hyun, pretending you both didn't see him enter.

*Start music here*

Nam Joo Hyuk stopped walking and walked backward to look at you. He realized that it was really you and his nostrils flared up as his hands clenched into a fist. You softly pushed Kim Soo Hyun's shoulder playfully and Nam Joo Hyuk scoffed in disbelief.
"Yah!" Nam Joo Hyuk's friend Ji Soo walked inside and looked at him questionably. "What are you looking at?"
He followed Joo Hyuk's gaze and saw you laughing with Kim Soo Hyun, and then gasped. "Omo! Did you two get into another fight?" He asked Nam Joo Hyuk. 

Without saying anything, Nam Joo Hyuk stormed off to another table across from you two and sat down. Ji Soo followed him and sat across from him.
"What happened now? Did you do something again?" Ji Soo asked. Nam Joo Hyuk glared at him and he cowered down in his seat. "Sorry... It was my fault..."

~~~

Nam Joo Hyuk furiously drank his iced tea while watching you guys. His eyes widened every time you had skinship with Soo Hyun and he became even more jealous and angry. 

Not being able to take it any longer, he slammed his drink down and stood up from his seat. "W-what are you doing to do?" Ji Soo asked him. Without answering, Joo Hyuk walked over to your table and sat next to you. 

You looked at him and gave him a smile. "Oh, you're here?"
He gritted his teeth and smiled without showing his teeth. "What are you doing?" He asked casually.
"Can't you see? I'm here with Kim Soo Hyun oppa.....drinking smoothies." You lifted your drink to show him. 

Kim Soo Hyun felt the tension in the air through their gritted teeth and fake smiles. He chuckled and said, "I'm gonna go now."
He stood halfway up until you shouted, "Sit down!"
"Leave!" Nam Joo Hyuk shouted.
He was confused and froze in his awkward position, thinking whether he should sit or get up and leave. You glared at Kim Soo Hyun and said, "Aren't you going to sit down?"
"Just leave!" Joo Hyuk shouted back.

Just then Ji Soo rushed over and held onto Kim Soo Hyun's arm and helped him up. "We'll be going now! See you later!"
"Yah!" You shouted.

When they left, you turned to Joo Hyuk and shouted, "Why are you here? I thought you were going to be on a blind date~" 
"Why are you here? And with him?" He shouted back.
"Why? I can't? You can go on a blind date, but I can't have a drink with Soo Hyun oppa?"
"I didn't go on the blind date! Why do I have to when my girlfriend is right here!" He yelled as he pointed at you.
"Your girlfriend? Where?" You played dumb and looked around. 
He grabbed your face and squeezed your cheeks with both of his hands and shouted, "Right here! I'm looking at her!"

Then he pulled your face towards his and leaned in to give you a kiss. You pushed him away with an angry expression on your face, but then you grabbed his collar and pulled him back for another kiss.

Then you pulled away and said, "I hate you..."
"But I loveeee you~" He said cutely as he wrapped his arms around you. 
Apparently, he wasn't jealous anymore and that made you scoff before laughing. "Wow... you should consider becoming an actor. Your mood naturally changes."

Then his face became serious and he stood up. "I'm leaving now."
He walked away and you got up after him. "Wait for me~!" 
You ran up to him and held his arm as you two walked out of the cafe together. 

Requested by @maclexa17

Song: V.A. - What?? (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Joo OST)