JB (GOT7)

"Hello...?" I was getting ready to practice my song in the recording room until he called me. Everyone left the room to give me privacy when I started to jump around and yell because I accidentally connected the call instead of ending it. I did not want to answer when I saw that it was Jae Bum calling. Kill me now!! I texted him a week ago and he never opened my message or replied to it. I texted him saying that I wasn't interested in him the way he was in me. Of course I was lying but *sigh* I don't even know anymore. Now he wants to call?

We used to "talk" but I cut things off because back then, the timing was off and my feelings gradually began to fade away. Ever since then, we haven't talked to each other at all for about 2 months until he invited me to GOT7's party a few weeks ago. It felt like forever until I actually counted the time we had apart.

"Sorry for not calling sooner, I really needed the weekend to think things through." He said.
"What is it?" I tried my best to not sound mad at him for replying so late and tried not being so nervous either because I already had a feeling of what he was going to say.

"Honestly, I thought you wanted to start over when you texted me last time. That's why I asked you to come to our party to spark things up again. All this time that we've been apart, I couldn't like anyone else. Every time I tried to move on, the image of you kept coming into my mind and I realized that I still wasn't over you."

How the hell am I supposed to respond to that??

He continued, "___, I just wanted to tell you this and I wanted you to know how I feel about you. And I really want to start over, but if you don't feel the same, I understand..."

I closed my eyes and let out a huge sigh. I ran my free hand through my hair and I really wanted to yell all my frustration out, but I didn't because I was still on the phone.

"Jae Bum... I... I texted you because you were the one who actually texted me first. I did want to start over but...as friends. I wanted us to be comfortable around each other again like how we used to be. I have kept myself really occupied with rehearsals and lessons for my solo album so I had no room to think about anything else. This might sound harsh but.... I haven't thought about you at all until you invited me to the party." I stopped speaking and sighed once again because I was also lying to myself. "Jae Bum, I-"

Suddenly, I heard the door to the recording booth open and turned around to see Jae Bum standing there with tears in his eyes. The phone was still in his hand but by his side and he was breathing heavily.
"J-jae Bum..."
Without another word, he strode towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer and into a deep kiss. My eyes shot wide open. This was my first kiss.

I tried pulling away but he pushed me against the wall, his lips never leaving mine. I really wanted to push him away but I couldn't bring myself to do so. Instead, my phone fell out of my hands and my eyes gradually closed as my body relaxed. I wrapped my arms around his back and kissed him back.

When we pulled away from the kiss, his arms were still around me holding me close. He leaned his forehead onto mine, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.
"I can't believe you just..." A tear rolled down my cheek.
He pulled away and looked into my eyes with a smile. "I love you ___."
I leaned my head against his chest and hugged him. "I like you very very much too."
He slightly pulled away and jokingly said, "Yah..!"
I laughed and then took a deep breath to say, "Give me time... Please...?"
He smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I know... I'll give you all the time you need."
He hugged me again and I whispered, "Thank you for understanding."

Song: Jung Hoo's Love Theme (Healer OST)