Park Hyung Sik

(Start music when you see "*")

"Yah ___!"
I looked up at my friend in surprise. "What...?"
"Stop spacing out on me. Drink your coffee too, it's getting cold."
"Ah, sorry..."
"Do you miss them that much?"
"Hm?"
"Your kid, and your husband."
I sadly smiled and nodded my head.
"Then why'd you come back to America?" She said.
"You already know...his mom doesn't like me. Who knows what she would've done to Hyuk."
"But Hyuk needs his mom. And Hyung Sik needs you. It's already been a month!"
Tears began welling up in my eyes and my voice cracked as I said, "I know...I miss them so much."

*Start music here*

"Then why'd you leave in the first place?"
It was the voice of a man, a voice I knew so well. I quickly turned around and saw Hyung Sik with Hyuk by his side holding his hand.
"Mom~" Hyuk began crying.
"Hyuk-ah." I rushed out of my seat and went on my knees to hold him in my arms. I pulled away and wiped the tears off his little cheeks before kissing his forehead.

"Your present from me." My friend said. "I'll leave you guys alone."
"Thank you..." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

I stood up and was face to face with Hyung Sik. "I'm sorry... I-"
Before I could say anymore, Hyung Sik pulled me into a tight embrace. "Do you know how worried I was when you left? I thought something happened to you. I missed you so much."
I cried even more and hugged him back. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

"Mom~ I missed you so much too." Hyuk began crying again.
Hyung Sik let go of me so he could carry Hyuk in his arms. Hyuk leaned over and threw his little arms around me to hug me. Then Hyung Sik passed him to me so I could carry him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Hyuk-ah..." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.
Hyung Sik wiped my tears away and leaned closer to give me a kiss. "I love you."
Just then Hyuk also gave me a peck and said, "Mom, I love you too! Saranghae!"
Hyung Sik and I couldn't help, but laugh at Hyuk's cuteness.

~~~

When we arrived to my house, Hyuk fell asleep so Hyung Sik and I spent our time together catching up while sitting on the couch.

"And I had a stable part time job so I was able to-"
I was cut off when Hyung Sik leaned forward to passionately kiss me. His hand held onto the back of my neck as I was slowly being lowered down onto the couch. I missed his kisses, his touch, his scent, just everything.
"I love you." Hyung Sik whispered.
"I love you too."

Requested by @_piraa

Song: V.A. - Small House on the Beach (Goblin OST)