Lee Minho

Minho and I were walking hand in hand by the shore with our feet in the water.
"Are you thirsty?" He asked while tuning towards me. "I'll go buy a water bottle, wait right here for me okay?"
I nodded and he smiled while slowly let go of my hand as he walked away.

When he left, I sat on the dry sand while hugging my knees and watched the view in front of me. The sun was still high in the sky, the wind was gently blowing against my skin making my long white dress dance gently with the wind. Everything was so nice until I suddenly had a migraine. I clenched my teeth, tightly closed my eyes, and held my head in pain as I leaned my forehead against my knees. "No...not right now..." I was worried Minho would come back to see me in this state. When I had enough strength to get up, I quickly left the area.

"Oh, where'd she go?" Minho came back with the water bottle and a small blanket. He looked around and didn't see you anywhere and panicked. He dropped everything and ran around the whole beach looking for you. After a couple of hours passed by, he headed towards a flight of steps and was about to head up until he saw you sitting down and holding your head in pain, drenched in sweat.

Earlier, the pain went away but now it came back so I had to stop and sit down on the steps. I quickly looked through my bag, looking for my medication. I opened the bottle, took out two pills and threw them into my mouth. I clenched my chest as I swallowed and then I slowly started to relax. I hugged my knees and stayed there for a bit to catch my breath. Okay, I'm okay now...

I looked at my watch and my eyes widened when I realized that it had been two hours. I grabbed my bag, stood up, and the first thing I saw was Minho. My heart broke. I was so scared, and mad at myself for letting him see me and find out this way so I ran away going up the steps.
"____!" He yelled after me.

I came across a cliff and didn't have anywhere else to run to so I just stood there with tears in my eyes, heaving from running. Why did he have to see me like that? I wanted our date to be great so he wouldn't have to worry about me when I go into surgery. Why? I clenched my fist and hit my heart, it felt as if it was breaking apart. I didn't want him to know, I didn't want him to worry.
"____!" I turned around and saw Minho standing there about 10 feet away from me.
He took about 4 quick strides towards me but stopped when I said, "Don't come near me! Don't come near me..." A single tear fell from my eyes. He was already so close so I turned around, unable to face him.

After a small moment of silence, he said, "Take my hand."
Hearing those words made me slowly turn around and look at him. We're were standing by the cliff of the beach together as the sun was now slowly setting. His hand was extended out for me to take. The wind was blowing from behind me as if telling me to grab onto his hand, to not let him go of him and to not push him away. Another tear trickled down my cheek as I stood there just staring at his out reached hand as he looked at me with reassuring and loving eyes filled with tears. They were telling me that he would never leave my side no matter what, and that we'd both get through this together.

Slowly and with much hesitation, I gave up and finally slid my hand into his, and he held onto it like he would never let it go ever again. Right away, he pulled me towards him and into an embrace. As soon as I was in his arms, my walls broke down and I couldn't help but cry. I held onto him and leaned my head against his chest as his hand was firmly holding my head and holding me close. No words were needed to be said, we already knew what we both were thinking and wanting to say. But he wanted me to hear him so he said, "I love you."

Requested by @Henecia_Rukma

Song: Lucky - Ashily (Boys Over Flowers OST)