Siwan (ZE:A)

"15 minutes!! 15 minutes!!"
"Thank you!" My group members and I bowed to the stage manager as we stood backstage waiting for our turn to perform.
"Ahh I'm so excited for the special stage! What about you?" Hyeri asked me.
"I'm so nervous! But I can't wait to go out there with you guys!"
They all smiled and Sunmi shouted, "Group hug!"
All of the 10 members hugged me while I stood in the middle and they squished me tightly. I burst out laughing and they finally pulled away.

"10 minutes girls! 10 minutes!"
"Thank you!"

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand from behind me and I quickly turned around to see Siwan, my boyfriend. I looked back at my members to make sure they didn't see him but they were all too busy laughing and chatting.
"What are you doing here? Are you done getting ready?" I asked a bit surprised.
"We need to...." The crowd was too loud, his words faded away into the noise.
I tilted my head and said, "What?"
Without another word, he tightened his grip on my hand and stealthily pulled me away to a quieter place where we could be alone.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked worried.

"Why were you with Kevin yesterday?"

My mouth fell open in disbelief and my mood changed right away. "Are you kidding me? He's in your group! And he's my special stage dance partner!"

"That doesn't mean you have to flirt with each other! Just because our group members don't know about our relationship, that doesn't give him permission to flirt with you!"

"He was not flirting! He was being nice and helped me with the dance! And why are you getting mad at me? I don't want you to get mad at him either but is it his fault he doesn't know about us?"

Siwan was about to talk back but then a voice was heard from a distance. "Why are there only 9 of them?? Where is the other girl??"
"I'll go look for her!"
Knowing that they were looking for me, I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair.
"Siwan, I can't deal with this right now. We're about to perform."
Without another word, I left him and went back to my members.

"There you are! Come on!" Liz took my hand and we quickly rushed onto stage during a blackout. I posed and waited for the music to turn on.

The lights came on and the crowd went wild. After the girls danced, our dance partners walked onstage and to their partner's. Kevin wrapped an arm around my waist from behind and we moved our hips together. Then he held my chin with his other hand and we got as close as possible, but broke apart before our lips could touch and I spun to the side. I did a body roll and then bent down to roll my hips as Kevin came back so we could dance. I stood up and ran my hands down his chest as I sat slowly sat onto the floor. He held my hand and spun me in a circle while I was sitting before he lifted me up into his arms. His hand held my leg up against him and his other arm tightly wrapped around my waist. I was breathing heavily as we were still posing.

The lights dimmed out and we all got off stage.

"Good job out there!" Kevin smiled and gave me a high five before walking away.
"We did it! You did great!" Sojin hugged me and ran away with the rest of the members.

Suddenly, I was pulled away and had to catch myself from falling. I looked up and saw Siwan with an angry expression. We were back to the empty area and he pushed me through the equipment to put me against the wall.
"What's wrong with you? Why are you so mad?"
"Why was there so much touchy touchy dance moves!"
He was being serious but I couldn't help but snicker at him for being jealous.
"You're laughing??"
My smile faded away and I sighed, "Let's tell our members that we're dating. It's already been 2 years Siwan. I kept it a secret because you asked me to but I can't handle it anymore if you're going to keep being like this."
All he did was look into my eyes not knowing what to say.

I bit my bottom lip as tears were beginning to form in my eyes. I pushed him aside and quickly walked back out into the open area. Just then, his hand grabbed onto mine and he stood so close to me, looking down into my eyes and breathing heavily.
"I just wanted to-"

"Siwan??"
We both turned to look towards the voice and saw all of our members standing together.
"Omo! Omo! Are you guys dating?" Sunmi exclaimed.
I quickly shook my head and started to panic. Siwan doesn't want this! What do I do? "We're not dating! We aren't-!"

I was cut off when Siwan grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him as his other hand wrapped around my waist, bringing me into a kiss. My eyes shot open and I froze in my spot. Siwan....
My body slowly relaxed and his hand that was holding my arm was now also wrapped around my waist, holding me even closer as we could possibly be.

"They are dating!!" Hyungsik shouted.

Ignoring their laughs and shouts of joy, Siwan continued kissing me.

"Get a room!!" Someone threw their shoe at Siwan and we broke apart from the kiss.
All the other members of our groups followed and threw things at us too. We broke into a laugh as he hugged me and spun me around, shielding me from the flying objects.
"I love you." Siwan said before planting a kiss on my forehead.
"I love you too."

We hugged tighter and all the other members thought it would be a good idea to join us. They all came running towards us and surrounded us with their love and support.

"Yah! She's mine!" Siwan shouted.

Requested by @ShabnazParvin

Song: ZE:A - Breathe (Instrumental)