Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk and I are in our apartment living room having a huge argument.
"You'll get hurt! They almost killed you twice! You can't go back there, just give up the company, please." I pleaded to him, almost crying.
"My father entrusted me with the company, I can't just abandon it! Do you know how much power it could give me?"
I shook my head over and over again, "The power you'll get will change you and-"
He grabbed my shoulders and said, "No it won't, I just want us to be safe from them. They won't be able to touch you or me. I won't change."
"Stop lying to yourself... You're already changing." A tear rolls down my cheek but I don't  divert my gaze from his. I looked straight into his eyes, hoping that he was still there somewhere.

He slowly started laughing hysterically and let go of my shoulders. He turned his back on me and took a few steps, "So that's how you see me now."
"You're still Lee Jong Suk..." I paused, "...just not the one I fell in love with."
I could tell that those words affected him because he completely froze.

"Let's...break up..." I said.
He turned around to look at me in shock. I walked past him to go into our room to pack and leave but he grabbed my arm, stopping me in my tracks.
"What?" He said in disbelief.
I turned back towards him and said, "Let's break up." I shook his hand off and continued walking until he grabbed my arm again and spun me around, pulling me into his arms.

He was crying, "Don't leave me. I can't go on without you. You were there for me since the beginning. If you leave, I won't know what to do. I'll lose myself completely." He stroked my hair and held onto me as if he was never letting me go. Like he was afraid of losing me and never seeing me ever again. "I love you ___."
I didn't move and stayed still in his arms, also crying. "Pabo..."

After a long time, we both stopped crying but we're still in each other's arms. I tried pulling away to look at his face but he shook his head and held me tighter, "No, don't leave."
"Look at me." I said softly and gently.
Slowly and hesitantly, he let me go and we stared into each other's eyes. I reached my hand up to his face and wiped off the remaining tears. "Don't leave me..." He spoke with a broken and pleading voice.

It broke my heart even more to hear the pain in his voice. I caressed his cheek with both of my hands and a tear rolled down my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and went on my toes to kiss him. Right away, he wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer, and kissed me back.

I won't leave you. I'm just afraid of you getting hurt.

Don't worry, I have you by my side. I'm sorry for worrying you.

I'm sorry for even thinking about leaving you.

It's okay, it was my fault.

We'll get through this together, I'll be here for you.

Thank you...for staying by my side. I love you.

Song: Trauma - You're All Surrounded OST