Jang Geun Suk

It's been a few weeks from the last time I visited my boyfriend, Jang Geun Suk. I had a weird dream last night involving him so I decided to go visit him at the hospital. Or you can say, the asylum.

Walking through the front doors was like a nightmare. It was so different from the way it used to look like. The walls were usually bright and clean but now there's blood stains and burn marks all over it. There's paper scattered all over the ground and the lights are flickering from time to time.

Making my way slowly into Jang Geun Suk's room, I see him shirtless with his arms and legs chained up against the walls. Blood was tickling down his body, his arms, his legs, everywhere. "Geun Suk oppa!"

I run up to him and gently lift his head up with my hands. He slowly opens his eyes and tiredly looks at me. Then his eyes had a sudden change. His hands quickly reached out and grabbed a hold of my neck making me unable to breathe. "O-oppa-"

"Die!!!! All of you die!!!" He screams.
Why is he like this? Did he do all of this? Why?
Feeling myself slowly lose consciousness, I slip out of his hands and fall onto the ground with a tear trickling down my face.

His POV
Waking up and realizing that my hands were on ____'s neck, I quickly let go of her. But it was too late, she fell onto the ground, body looking lifeless. "No!!! ____!!! Wake up!!! I'm sorry, wake up!!!" He falls onto his knees and holds her, afraid of losing her. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He continues to say over and over again. "I love you... Don't leave me too..."

Song: Vixx intro voodoo