Park Bo Gum Part 2

Park Bo Gum's POV

Y/N and I have been dating for almost 6 months now. Our 6th month anniversary is tomorrow so I wanted to do something special for her. Today, I'm spending my time making a song just for her while thinking about the first time I saw her and accidentally spilled coffee onto her. Her cute face expression and personality already stood out to me. Especially when we went to dinner that night too. Just thinking about it makes me smile. I chuckle to myself and remember when she really did accidentally spill the water on me. We both laughed and I said, "I guess we're even now."

Today's the day! I'm dressed in a nice black suit and tie sitting on the piano, waiting for her to walk into the beautifully decorated restaurant I did all by myself. There are rose petals on the ground and lanterns on the floor making a pathway to the table where she's going to be sitting at. All the lights are turned off except for the lanterns and a spotlight shining onto the table.

As soon as I heard the door open, I started playing and she walked in clearly surprised. She smiled and followed the path, walking to the table and sitting down. She turned towards me with a cute surprised expression, and then smiles ear to ear with a hand covering her mouth. When I was singing, I saw a tear roll down her cheek as she was smiling. I wanted to run over to her, wipe her tears away and hug her but I had to finish singing the song.

After I finished playing the song, I got up and went over to her. I bent down and wiped her tears away. "Why are you crying~?" I asked sweetly.
She quietly laughed and said, "I was so surprised and touched. Your song was beautiful"
"Not as beautiful as you."
She laughed and turned away from me but I quickly put my hand on her cheek to turn her back. She looked at me with her beautiful beautiful eyes and I leaned over to kiss her. She smiled into the kiss which made me smile too.
"I love you." I gave her another quick kiss which made her smile even more. Then another and another and another making her laugh.
"Yah~" she whined cutely.
I chuckled and kissed her again, but more seriously now. First on her forehead, her nose, her right cheek, and then her lips. "I really love you ____, with all my heart."
She smiles and turns her cheek towards me, "What about my left side? You just left it hanging."
I laughed and also kissed her left cheek. After that, I held out my hand and we slow danced together.

Anniversary success!

Song: D.ear - Forget You teaser 1