Yoo Ah In

(Start music when you see "*")

Yoo Ah In: Come outside. I'll be waiting.

After receiving his text late at night, let out a big sigh. I threw on a sweater, and put my shoes on before opening the front door. I stepped outside and saw him, his back towards me, standing in the lawn. When I closed the door behind me, he turned around and smiled. "You came."

I walked closer to him but not too close, still keeping a distance. "What do you want?"
He smiled sadly and sighed, "I miss you."
"Ah In-"
"I already know what you're going to say. You said it before." He said cutting me off.
"Then why are you here?" I said coldly.
"Because I still love you too much to forget about you." His words were intense, they cut me deep.
I took a breath to keep the tears from falling and said, "Goodbye."

*Start music here*

"Are you really going to be like this?" He asked in a low voice. "Are you really going to keep pushing me away?"
We were afraid to look into each other's eyes but did so anyways. We were afraid to make a wrong move. We both knew we were lying to ourselves and to each other but continued to keep quiet.

I swallowed my tears and said, "Yes." I turned around and softly glared at him.
He looked at me with wide eyes that were filled with pain. We stayed still, staring into each other's eyes for a moment until the sound of thunder began to fill our ears. We both looked up to the sky, and I felt a raindrop fall onto my cheek. Soon after, it began to pour and we both were instantly soaked.

I glanced at him once more before turning around and rushing inside. When I was about to close the door, Yoo Ah In held the door and flung it open. "Yah-"
I was cut off when he smacked his lips onto mine, kissing me aggressively. He pulled the door shut and his arms wrapped around me. I pushed him away and before I even realized it, smacked him across the face.

I was breathing heavily, eyes wide when I realized what I just did. His hand felt where I smacked him and a tear rolled down my cheek. I opened my mouth to speak, to apologize, but nothing came out. Instead, he finally looked up at me and stood up straight. He began walking towards me so I took steps back. Our gazes at each other were strong, our feelings were the same, our hearts...in pain.

My back hit against the wall and I had nowhere else to turn to. He was already standing so close in front of me. He put a hand against the wall next to my head and leaned a little forward. We didn't need to say anything to know what we both wanted. He closed the distance between us as both of our eyes slowly closed. A tear rolled down my cheek as his lips fell onto mine, softer than earlier. His hand came down to hold my face as his other arm wrapped around my waist. My hands traveled up against his chest and my arms came around his neck.

Our kiss grew heated and even more passionate. He carried me as I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around him. Still kissing, he carried me down the hallway and into our bedroom.

Requested by @CNsarah

Song: Snowdrop - Reve