Dongjun (ZE:A)

"Wow we're here~~!" Dongjun and I passed through the amusement park gates and he ran off with his arms wide open.
"Yah~!"
He stopped and turned around, giving me a boyish smile. Then he ran back to me and embraced me. "Sorry, I'm just so excited to be here with you."
"Psh whatever, you're more excited about the rides..." I said as I tried holding back my smile.
"Mm. I am."
My smile faded away and I pushed him off as I walked away.
"I was kidding! Babe! Wait for me!" He chased after me and held my hand, but I shook it off. Then he wrapped his arms around me in a backhug, not letting me go. I couldn't help myself and laughed.
"Where should we go first?" I asked.

~~~

"Here?!" I shouted.
We were standing in front of a haunted house. I did not want to go in.
He held my hand and said, "Yeah, here."
"I'm not going." I turned around to leave but he pulled me back.
"No~ We're going together."
I whined but all he did was give me a kiss on the cheek before pulling me with him.

Inside the haunted house, I was tightly backhugging Dongjun the entire time.
"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." I repeated over and over.
He laughed and said, "I know you love me~"
Just then a monster popped up next to me and I screamed as I pushed Dongjun along with me. We ended up running away and to another area.

Dongjun was taking my arms off of him and I said, "What are you doing? Let me hold you~"
He turned towards me and squished my cheeks with both of his hands before giving me a peck. Surprised at his sudden action, I asked, "What are you doing?"
"I've always wanted to kiss you in a haunted house...at least once."
I hit his shoulder and laughed. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me again. It was getting more and more passionate until a monster popped up and scared the living daylights out of me.

~~~

"I don't care if you want to kiss me in a haunted house in the future! I'm not going ever again!" I said as we walked away from the haunted house.
"Oh come on, you know you liked it~" he said cutely.
I smacked his back and he grunted in pain before laughing it off and holding my hand.
"Alright...I'm sorry." He said.

~~~

It was dark now and everyone was making their way to go see the fireworks. Dongjun and I didn't follow everyone and made our way to the Ferris wheel instead.
The Ferris wheel stopped when we were almost at the top. "Oh look! It's starting!" I said as I wrapped my arm around Dongjun's.
I watched the fireworks explode in the sky as he watched me with a loving smile. I was so excited and glanced at him to see him staring at me.
"What is it?" I asked curiously.
All he did was gently shake his head so I turned back to watch the fireworks.

I kept feeling his eyes on me so I turned towards him again. He quickly kissed me and smiled. "You're too lovable," he said.
I giggled and lifted my chin up for him to kiss me again. He leaned in and gave me a longer kiss.
"Let's take a picture."

Dongjun took out his camera and gave me a kiss as he took the picture.
"Ouu it came out good," I said as I looked at the picture.
Just then, his hand turned my chin towards him and he softly kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back.
"How many times did we even kiss today?" I said jokingly.
He smiled and said, "I love you ___."
Then kissed me again.

Requested by @IceyBlack_Princess

Song: V.A. - The Glittering Wind (Goblin OST)