Kim Jaejoong (JYJ)

(Start song when you see "*")
Setting:

It feels like so many years have passed by ever since I last saw Jaejoong oppa

It feels like so many years have passed by ever since I last saw Jaejoong oppa. Ever since he went into the military, I only saw him once when he had a free day. We went on a date and spent all day together until he had to leave. Now it's already Christmas Day and I still miss him so much.

When walking through Lotte World Christmas Miracle, there were couples everywhere around me holding hands. Christmas without him once again...I miss you... I stopped walking and took a deep breath to keep myself from crying. At least I'm not stuck at home all by myself...
"Hey there pretty lady." A voice came from behind me.
Ugh... I do NOT need to be hit on right now. I turned around so I could tell him to back off but froze when I saw who it was. So many different emotions overflowed through me. I felt shocked, then sad, and then happy.

*Play song here*

"How have you been?" He asked sweetly while smiling.
I was still speechless and couldn't move a muscle. He opened his arms for me and said, "Come here."
"Jaejoong oppa...!"
I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. The force was strong, I almost made both of us fall backwards and onto the ground. He laughed and hugged me back, giving me a kiss on the top of my head.
"I missed you." He said.
I slightly pushed him away and hit his chest as I began to cry. "How are you here? Why didn't you call me? How is this possible?"
He chuckled and held both of my hands as I continued talking, "Are you okay? Have you eaten yet? You look skinnier!"
He smiled even more and wiped my tears away while saying, "You were just mad at me and now you're worried?"
"Of course I'm worried! I haven't seen you in forever and you appeared out of nowhere-"
He cut me off with a quick but sweet kiss.
"...Again..." I said quietly.
He chuckled and took a step closer to me with his hands cupping my cheeks. Then he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, slowly kissing me passionately. My hands softly held onto his shirt by his waist as I kissed him back.

Fireworks began shooting up in the night sky and I slightly jumped. We parted to look at them as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a warm embrace, a warmth I missed dearly. I leaned my head against his chest as we stood there together under the starry night sky, watching the fireworks together.

He kissed me again on the top of my head and I snuggled closer to him. "You still didn't answer any of my questions." I said while still leaning against him.
"I'll tell you during dinner."
I looked up at him confused, "Dinner?"
He smiled down at me and said, "We're going to have another date tonight, a Christmas date. This time.....I'm staying."
Happiness overflowed through me and I jumped as I hugged him tighter, making both of us almost fall over again. He laughed and said, "Since when did you get so strong?"
"I've always been strong!" I pulled away from the hug and punched his arm. Of course not with all my strength.
"Ow, I know, I know." He chuckled and pulled me a little closer. "And I missed those too," he said while rubbing his arm I hit.
We both laughed and embraced each other again. "I love you," he said, "Merry Christmas."
"Merry Christmas, I love you too."

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Song: EXO - Miracles in December (Classical Orchestra Version)