G-Dragon (Big Bang)

(Start music when you see "*")

I am on my way to a high school reunion rooftop party in the city. An old classmate of mine became the CEO of a huge company and offered to have the party at his place.

Arriving at the lobby, I made my way to the elevator with some other people. I was about to press the button to get to the top floor, but someone else also reached for the same button and our hands touched. I looked up at the man and quickly bowed my head in apology, "I'm sorry."
"It's okay."

It was hard to see who he was or how he looked like because he was wearing sunglasses and a stylish hat with his turtleneck covering his face. The only thing I noticed was bits of blonde hair under the hat.

As the elevator went up higher, it was only us two left inside. I decided to ask him, "Excuse me..."
He slightly turned towards me and I continued, "Are you also attending the xxx High School Reunion?"
"Ah...yes I am."
"What's your name? I'm sorry, I don't think I remember you..."
"Ji Yong." Right after he spoke, the elevator stopped. "Top Floor."

*Play music here*

"J-j-ji Yong?" My eyes dilated and I blinked multiple times when he said his name. Ji Yong?! My high school crush Ji Yong?! The G-Dragon in Big Bang Ji Yong?! He came?! 

Seeing how surprised I was, he chuckled and lowered his turtleneck and took off his sunglasses. "Hi ___, it's been awhile."
I stood there stunned and shocked and wasn't able to say a single word. He smirked and stepped out of the elevator. I couldn't even follow him out, my feet stayed glued to the floor.

The elevator doors began to close until he came back. He chuckled and grabbed onto my hand and he pulled me out with him.

As we walked through the inside bar to get to the rooftop, he was still holding onto my hand. He held the door open for me without letting my hand go. As soon as we got outside, we both were greeted by Kim Sungho, the CEO friend. 

"Yah Ji-Yong! You made it!" Kim Sungho quickly hugged him and our hands finally separated. Sungho finally saw me and hugged me too. "Let's go say hi to everyone Ji Yong."

Sungho quickly turned back to me and said, "___, make yourself at home. There's plenty to eat and drink. Oh, go mingle with everyone too! See you around!"
He put his arm around Ji Yong and took him around to greet everyone. Now I was left alone... 

"Yeah, Nice to see you too." I sarcastically spoke to myself. Maybe I'll go chek the food out~

After an hour or so of eating delicious food and catching up with others, I went to a secluded area and sat on the edge while dangling my feet

After an hour or so of eating delicious food and catching up with others, I went to a secluded area and sat on the edge while dangling my feet. I took a glass of wine with me to keep me company. I lifted the glass up and sighed as I spoke to it, "You're all I have tonight~"

Before I was able to take a sip, I saw someone sit down next to me from the corner of my eyes. I pulled the glass away and looked to see Ji Yong. 
"Why are you all alone on a night like this?" He asked.
"Why are you here with me when you can be chatting with others?" I asked back.

He chuckled and his eyes lit up. It made my heart flutter to see him again. But of course, there is no chance for us now since he's a big star. I mean like, it's always been one-sided anyways.

He looked up at me and said, "I like being around you."
"Me? Why? I'm nothing special..." I spun my wine glass around and pouted.

He took a deep breath and looked up at the stars. "Why do you think that?" He asked casually.
After a small pause, I finally answered, "You've always been so amazing! Popular, handsome, and talented. You're always surrounded by friends. You have a great personality. And then there's me..."
He chuckled and shook his head. "You're wrong."
"Oh yeah? Please explain." I jokingly said back.

He leaned closer to me and I almost jumped back in surprise. He whispered in my ear, "You're beautiful... caring... nice..." He slightly pulled away and gently placed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "And you like me for who I am... not what I am."

"Y-yah, you became a player huh," I spoke jokingly to hide my embarrassment.
I took a sip of my wine and he said, "I like you ___."

Pffftttt! I spit my wine out in surprise and he started laughing. After recomposing myself, I shouted, "Yah! Stop joking around!"
I turned away from him, but then his hand turned my face back and he planted a kiss on my cheek. 

(Part 2 coming up~!)

Requested by @skai_D_limit

Song: Ulala Session - Love Fiction (It's Okay, That's Love OST)