Hyun Bin

It's just another one of those lonely nights by myself on the streets of Seoul. Already December and it hasn't snowed at all. Waiting forever for the light to switch at the crosswalk, I put my ear phones in and snuggle my chin into my red scarf. Waiting in the cold like this makes me feel even emptier.

Sighing, I look up and across the street to see a man looking straight at me. Or I think he's looking at me. I awkwardly look behind me to see if he's looking at someone else but when I look back at him, I realize that his eyes are looking directly at me.
Just then the light turns green and everybody starts walking. Ignoring the man who keeps looking at me, I keep going my own way. Reaching the middle of the road, I feel something cold fall onto my forehead. Looking up, I see small pieces of snow falling from the sky. "Oh, it's snowing." A voice says.
Looking towards the voice, it was the man from earlier. His smile made his dimple show, and his hand was held out as if trying to catch the snowflakes. Looking at me, he says, "Don't you think it's pretty?"
"Huh? Oh, yea." I look up and watch as the snow falls but my eyes kept falling to look at him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
10...9...8...
"Time's running out..." He says while looking at the countdown. My heart skipped a beat and I slightly began to panic.
Without saying anything to him, I start to walk away by myself.
5...4...
"Wait!"
Stopping in my tracks, I slightly turn around and look directly at him. Curiously.
"I'm Hyun Bin." He smiles.
"I'm ____" I said shyly while smiling back.
0...
We both stood there together in the middle of the crosswalk, eyes locked on each other's, as cars kept passing by...
Love at first sight...

Song: Noel - Invisible Things (intro)

(I cannot find this song anywhere else after it's been removed from youtube T_T But if you have Google Play, you can listen to the song there!)