Kangin (Super Junior)

Kangin oppa and I were out on a date at the Sky Rose Garden having lunch together

Kangin oppa and I were out on a date at the Sky Rose Garden having lunch together. He sat down after pushing in the chair for me and our menus arrived shortly after.
"What would you like to get?" Kangin asked me.
"Mm....pasta? Or steak...? No, just pasta."
He chuckled and said, "I'll get the steak and you can get the pasta. Then we can share."
I laughed and said, "Okay~"

After our order was taken, Kangin asked me, "Do you know what today is?"
"Hmm...It can't be our anniversary because that's still coming up. It's not our birthdays... It's not a holiday..."
"Okay never mind! Stop guessing and thinking too much about it. You might figure it out before I could even do anything." He said jokingly.
I laughed and said, "What is it~?"
"Just wait." He smiled and I nodded my head in defeat.

After our meal came the dessert. A chocolate and vanilla cake arrived and was set on the table. There was a diamond ring on top and my eyes widened. "Oppa... What's this?" Tears were forming in my eyes.
"Ouuu their decoration looks so real!" He exclaimed.
"It's not a real ring? Wow..." I said in awe and with a little bit of sarcasm.
"Let me look at it." He got up from his seat and reached for the real-looking ring on the cake.
"Don't!" He froze and looked at me in shock. "You might ruin the masterpiece! It must've been so hard to make the ring look so real."
He chuckled and said, "Don't worry, I won't ruin it."
He continued and took the ring off the cake. Then he suddenly walked over to me and knelt one knee onto the ground. He smiled at me and said, "Y/n, will you marry me?"
"You're so stupid." I said jokingly. Our conversation about the ring being fake was full of sarcasm, I just decided to go along with it. "But yes, I will marry you."

A tear rolled down my cheek as he put the ring on my finger. I threw my arms around him as soon as he finished putting the ring on me. He hugged me back and we swayed back and fourth. Then he parted from me and stood up to bend down at my level. "I love you."
His hand gently lifted my chin up as he came closer to kiss me sweetly.

After all of that happened, we went down to the lobby and then out of the building to get to our car. Kangin turned towards me and said, "I'll go get the car, you can wait inside since it's cold."
"Okay~" I smiled happily at him, still happy about the propose.
He kissed me on the cheek before jogging away. I went inside to go sit at a little table by the window and took my phone out to look at the pictures we took together after he proposed to me. I couldn't help but smile and my feet began to dance. I quickly stopped and looked around in case others were staring and then went back to smiling at the photos.

Getting the car was taking longer than I expected it to be so I decided to stand outside just in case he'd come soon. When I went outside, I saw a huge crowd of people at the far right of the street and decided to go see what happened.

I arrived but couldn't see anything due to the huge group of people. I turned towards a woman and asked, "Excuse me, what happened?"
"A young man was hit by a car! He was crossing the street and the car didn't stop. The car didn't even stay, they just rushed off!"
For some reason, I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I tried to quickly go through the crowd to look at who the young man was.

When I got closer to the front, my eyes found the person lying on the ground and my hands automatically came up to cover my gasp. "K-k-kangin oppa..."
Tears were already about to fall as I broke through the last few people to get to the front. I ran to Kangin and went onto my knees.
"Oppa...it's me. I'm here." My voice, lips, and hands were trembling as I brought my hands to his bloody face and chest. I turned my head towards the crowd and yelled, "Did anyone call 119!!"
"Yes, I just called them earlier. They're on their way." A man said frantically back to me.
I turned back to Kangin and caressed his hair away from his face. "Oppa...come on please, open your eyes. Please be okay."

The ambulance arrived and we were rushed to the hospital.
~~~

After surgery, he was moved into a room. I stayed by his side for weeks and felt like I couldn't do anything. "It's all my fault..." I held onto his hand and began to cry. "Please wake up. Please," I whispered. I laid my head down on the side of the bed, still holding his hand.

I cried more but also started dozing off due to exhaustion. I almost fell asleep until I felt his hand twitch. I quickly shot up and looked at his hand. Then I looked up at him to find his eyes slightly opening. "O-oppa, are you awake?"
He slowly turned his head towards me and said something I couldn't hear.
"What?" I asked.
He swallowed and then said, "Who... are you?"
My heart felt like it dropped from my chest and into a deep hole. "Y-you don't know who I am?"
He slightly shook his head and a tear rolled down my cheek.

Later, the doctor in and spoke with me in the room while Kangin was sleeping and he told me that Kangin's memories would come back after some time has passed but it was most likely that this could also be permanent. When he left, I leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor as I began to cry. My heart was hurting so much and the tears were not stopping. I ran my hands through my hair and felt a slight tug as my left hand got stuck. I untangled it and my eyes fell upon the diamond ring on my finger. I covered my mouth with my other hand and cried even more. That was the end of our story...or hopefully just our chapter...

Requested by @HyeJung_Choi

Song: Super Junior - Memories