JR (NU'EST)

As soon as I walked out of my house, my phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?"
"Hi ___, it's been awhile."
My eyes teared up and his name quietly slipped through my lips, "Kim Jong Hyun...?" (JR)
"Mm... It's me. Have you been doing well?"

Just then flashbacks flew through my mind of the times we spent together.

I was standing under the bus stop shielding myself from the rain until I felt something hover over my head. I looked up and saw Kim Jong Hyun standing next to me with his jacket over the both of us. He smiled and said, "Sorry for coming late. Are you ready to run through the rain with me?" I giggled and nodded my head as my hand held the other side of the jacket as well. Together, we ran through the rain until we got to another safe spot, and then repeated the process until we got to our destination.

"Hello?" His voice said.
I snapped out of my thoughts and replied, "Oh, Jong Hyun-ah... Um...why did you call? Did you need something?" My voice was shaking so much, I tried so hard to control it.
"No...I just wanted to hear your voice..."

Without realizing it, a tear rolled down my cheek.
"___!"
I heard my name being called out and looked up to see Young Min (Aron) stepping out of his car and waving at me with a very happy smile. When I realized that I was crying, I quickly wiped my tear away.

"Sorry Jong Hyun-ah, I have to go."
I was about to hang up until he said, "Is Young Min there to pick you up?"
I hesitantly answered, "Yeah... We were going to have lunch together..."
"I'm glad you're happy. Well then...goodbye."
"Jong Hyun-!" He already hung up and I sighed heavily.

Young Min jogged over to me and stood by me. "Hello beautiful. Ready for our lunch date?"
I made sure I didn't look sad and smiled my best smile for him. "Mm. Let's go."
I took his arm and he led me to the car.

HIS POV

I stood there around the corner of the street by her house with my phone by my side. I watched as she smiled happily at him, and as he held her close. He opened the door for her and then got into the car to drive off.

I sighed and said, "I miss you...so much..." A tear rolled down my cheek as I watched the car go further and further away.

YOUR POV

I'm sitting in the restaurant with Yong Min and we just finished ordering.
"Happy 5 months of being a couple ___." He said as he held my hand from across the table.
I couldn't find the words to say as my mind kept thinking about Jong Hyun so I just smiled as happily as I could. I couldn't hear Yong Min talking.

It was getting darker outside as Yong Min was walking me home. It was our first day together as a couple. We stopped by my gate and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.
Right when I was about to open my gate, I felt a presence nearby and turned to see Jong Hyun with tears in his eyes. He looked at me and then smiled happily as he said my name. He walked clumsily towards me and almost tripped over himself, but I caught him.
"We're you drinking?" I asked worriedly.
He chuckled and nodded his head, "I missed you~"
"....Come on." I put his arm over my shoulders and used all of my strength to bring him inside.

Later on in the middle of the night, I wasn't able to fall asleep. I left Jong Hyun on my couch and kept wanting to go out him. I got out of bed and reached for my doorknob, but stopped. Just then, I also heard his voice on the other side of the door. "Are you sleeping?"
I didn't answer.
"I'm sorry for showing up drunk... I just..really..really miss you." I heard his voice slightly crack as if he was going to cry. "It was my fault for letting you go. I didn't mean those harsh words I said... I still love you very much."
I covered my mouth as I was already silently crying. Just then, he leaned against my door and I heard him crying too. That night was filled with much tears.

"What are you doing here?" Yong Min asked.
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him confused. And then I looked at the person standing by our table. "Kim Jong Hyun?"
He grabbed my hand and walked off so I had no other choice but to follow him. Yong Min chased after us outside and grabbed onto my wrist. "Where are you taking her??!" He yelled.

Just then Jong Hyun pulled me over to him and his lips crashed onto mine in a passionate kiss. Yong Min's grasp on my wrist slowly became loose and he finally let go. As if he already knew what my answer was, he tearfully walked away.

Jong Hyun parted from the kiss, but stayed very close to my face. "I love you ___, and I will never let you go again. Please come back to me."
Tears were already steaming down my face. Without another word, I grabbed onto his collar and pulled him back into the kiss. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him as he kissed me back. I love you.

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Nu'est - Hello