Junsu (JYJ)

Junsu ditched class today because I wasn't there. He came over to my house even though I wasn't feeling well and forced me to get out of the house. After a day full of fun and games, we are now just chatting and eating ice cream.

"You would've been cooped up inside all day today if it wasn't for me. Aren't you feeling better now?" He nudged me playfully with his elbow making me laugh.
"Thank you for your concern." I said sarcastically.

Right when I was going to take a bite of my ice cream, he pushed my hand up and the chocolate ice cream collided with my nose. He took a bite of his ice cream and took quick steps away trying not to laugh.

"Yah~!" We both burst into laughter as I playfully pushed Junsu away, making him trip over himself and almost dropping his ice cream.

I stood there trying to pout but kept chuckling. He came back to me, still laughing, and took out his napkin to wipe my nose. "Sorry, sorry~"

I stood still so he could wipe all of the ice cream off. When he finished, I quickly brought up my ice cream cone up to his nose. He stood there with his eyes closed and begun to silently laugh.

"Oh no... He's doing the laugh!" I took a few steps backwards as he slowly began to pursue me. What do I do?

Panicking, I shouted, "I love you!"

He stopped and looked at me, surprised. I laughed nervously and after a small pause he quietly said, "I almost believed you."

"What?" I couldn't hear him but decided to use this chance to run away. "What's that!" I pointed at something behind him and ran when he turned to look.

I didn't get far because his arms were already wrapped around me, trapping my arms. "I'm sorry!" I shouted while laughing.

We both were laughing as he tried to get his ice cream on me. I did my best to resist but failed to do so when his ice cream finally came into contact with my face. "Yes!" He exclaimed.

"What are you guys doing?"

We both turned our heads towards the voice and saw Ji-ae standing there with her arms crossed and with an annoyed expression that quickly disappeared. Junsu let go of me and I wiped the ice cream off my face with my napkin.
"What are you doing here?" Junsu asked casually.
"That's what I should say. Professor was not happy about you skipping class. I wasn't exactly very happy to see you absent either."
"Sorry, I was-"
Ji-ae wrapped her arm around his and said, "Forget it." She kissed his cheek and said, "I forgive you. Now let's go."

Yup. Ji-ae. Junsu's girlfriend. A pain in the behind. Always ruining the mood, and ignoring me whenever possible.

Junsu quickly walked towards me, making Ji-ae's arm fall out of his. "I'll walk you home first-"
"No, it's okay!" I interrupted him. "Uh, Ji-ae's waiting. You should..probably get back to her." I gave him a smile to reassure him that everything was okay.

He was about to say something but Ji-ae held his arm once again and slowly pulled him along with her. "Yeah, let's go. Bye ___." She said with a smile. Her signature fake smile to be exact.

As she pulled him away, I said to myself, "I'll just go..."

I turned towards the direction of going home and began walking but then I was turned around by someone's hand holding my wrist. I looked up and saw Junsu, slightly breathing heavily.
"What are you-"
"Tell me what you really want." He spoke in a tone so serious it took me by surprise.
"Huh....?" I quietly said.
"Tell me what you really want me to do."
I opened my mouth but didn't know what to say. I glanced over his shoulder and saw Ji-ae with the angriest look I've ever seen on her. But then Junsu blocked my view, making me look up at him again.
"I..." He looked at me with hopeful eyes as if they were trying to find out what I was thinking through my eyes. "I want you to stay...to stay with me..."

Junsu smiled and sighed relieved. "Thanks."
"...For what?" I asked confused.
"For finally clearing everything up."
I looked at him confused but before I could ask anymore questions, he leaned towards me and gave me a kiss as his arm wrapped around my waist. It took me by surprise but I slightly smiled and kissed him back. He must've felt me smile because he also smiled and pulled me closer to him.

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: XIA - Cake Love