Mark (GOT7)

It was a dark and starry night with many cars passing by as I was standing on the bridge talking on the phone. I froze right when I saw Mark standing about 20 feet ahead of me. "Hello? ___?" The man on the phone said. "Are you there?"
My hand slowly dropped down to my side as my eyes overflowed with tears. Mark didn't move an inch, and neither did I. Tears kept rolling down my face as I stood there gazing into Mark's eyes from a distance.

*Flashbacks*
"Here, let me put this on you." Mark smiled and put a tiny tiara on my head. "So cute~" He said as he pinched my cheeks.
"Ah! Yah! That hurts~!" I said while smacking his hands away. He let out a small chuckle and I couldn't help but laugh too. We were at the mall shopping together.
"Let's buy this. Mm?" Mark said while pointing at a couple set of white stuffed bear key chains.
"Aww it's so cute!" I said while taking a hold of them. "One for each of us."
He nodded and smiled at me as he patted my head. As we walked out of the store and into the crowd of people, I said with a laugh, "I feel like a little kid again."
"That's because you are." Mark said mockingly. Before I could even say or do anything back to him, he quickly wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me in giving me a quick kiss. I froze and didn't move an inch out of embarrassment. There were so many people around! But we ended up just laughing to ourselves and quickly walking away together.

Mark was running, trying to escape the group of gang members. He didn't want to be a part of it anymore, he didn't want to live that kind of life after meeting you. He came across an alley and came up to a dead end. When he looked into the small box in his hands, all he could think about was you sitting alone in the restaurant waiting for him. The gang members arrived and Mark had nowhere else to go. He tried fighting his way through but ended up getting beaten badly. While that was happening, you were sitting alone, waiting and constantly looking at your watch. He never came.

"Come on ___ it's almost been a month!" Your best friend Krystal says worried. You're sitting in bed while hugging your knees, pillows and blankets filled with dried tears. "I'm going to go make you something to eat so get up okay?" After she left the room, you let out the tears you've been keeping. All of a sudden, Krystal popped back into the room and said, "I knew you were going to be like this!" She rushed over and sat by you, giving you a hug and patting your back. "It'll all be okay. I'll be right here with you."

Years later, you met another man and have been dating for almost a year. One day, you two went out to eat in a fancy restaurant. He took a step back, held your hands, went on his knees and said, "I love you....and I'll continue on loving you forever." He took a ring out of his pocket and said, "Will you marry me?"
The crowd of people who witnessed it started clapping as you nodded yes. He put the ring on you and stood up to give you a tight hug.

PRESENT DAY
"I know honey, I'm just taking a walk by that bridge we always drive past. The wedding is already this week and I need time to relax my brain." I said with a small laugh. I was talking on the phone with my fiancé while walking across a bridge.
"Alright then," he said with a laugh. "I still can't believe you..." His voice started fading away as I saw a man who looked very familiar standing about 20 feet away from me.
"Hello? ___?" My fiancé said. "Are you there?"
My hand slowly dropped down to my side as my eyes overflowed with tears. Mark didn't move an inch, and neither did I. Tears kept rolling down my face as I stood there gazing into Mark's eyes from a distance.

Without thinking, I dropped my phone and ran to him, ran into his arms. "This is real right? Tell me this isn't a dream." I said while crying.
Mark's hands held my face, wiping my tears away. When I looked upon his face, he was also crying. "Babo... Why are you crying? You were the one who stood me up and never came back for years!" I said while hitting his chest.
Mark let me continue to hit him and didn't stop me. He was overwhelmed with tears he couldn't hold back. He suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me. I stopped hitting him and leaned against his chest still crying.

We were now in a nearby park, sitting on a bench after we both have calmed down. He told me why he didn't show up that day and why he couldn't come to me even after that day. He was in so much pain and had to be treated. His one and only friend Jaebum found and rescued him. He had to stay low in case the gang found him.

After a moment of silence, I remembered talking with my fiancé on the phone and dropping the phone at the bridge. "I have to go!" I said while standing up.
"Why? Is something wrong?" He said disappointedly.
I hesitated but then said, "I'm getting married...in 3 days."
"What?" He said in disbelief.
"It just happened to be like this. Why of all times do you come now?" I accidentally said angrily.
"Oh so I shouldn't have came back at all." He sounded heartbroken.
"No that's not what I meant-" He cut me off.
"I still love you. Sooo much. But congratulations on your wedding."

He started to walk away and I finally said, "Don't be like this...please?" He stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around. I continued, "Don't leave me again..." A tear trickled down my cheek as I looked down to try and stop crying.
Suddenly, he strides towards me, wraps one arm around my waist to pull me close and his other hand holds my cheek as he brings me in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me as another tear fell from my eyes.

*ring ring*
"Hello? I was worried about you."
"I'm sorry... I can't marry you."
"I know... I saw everything. I rushed over when I heard the phone drop. He's the man who you loved before me right? .... Go... Go to him, it's okay.... I'm glad I met someone like you."
"I'm sorry..."
"I'll always love you."
*click*

Song: A-lin - Fleeting Happiness