Junsu (JYJ)

I'm sitting on the floor in my room while leaning against my bed. I've been bouncing a tennis ball against the wall over and over again for the longest time now. Growing bored, I stood up and flopped onto my bed. Frustrated, I let out a huge sigh and kicked my legs that were hanging over the bed. I've been in my room doing absolutely nothing all day long, just waiting for-

DING DONG

I gasped and looked at me door, "He's home!"
I quickly scrambled to get up and ran out of my room to open the front door. Once I opened the door, I saw Junsu oppa and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tightly. He laughed and carried me as he walked inside.
"You missed me that much?" He asked.
"Mm!" I furiously nod my head over and over again, making him laugh.

He set me down onto the counter and kissed my nose. "I missed you too jagi."
I almost let out a squeal when he called me that. "You haven't called me that in forever!"
He chuckled and kissed me on the cheek before parting away and heading into the bedroom. "I'm gonna take a shower, okay?"
I hopped off the counter and chased after him, "Let me come too~!" I jokingly called after him and gave him a back hug. He smirked and held onto my arms as he pulled me into the bathroom with him.
"Y-yah! I was just kidding!" I shouted.

Junsu let me escape and I went into the kitchen to cook him a meal. Of course I had to make a bit of his favorite....fried chicken~

Just as I finished setting up the table, Junsu oppa came out and walked over to me, looking at the food I prepared. "You're amazing ___." He gave me a peck on the cheek before sitting down.

I wasn't hungry so I just watched him lovingly as he ate. He chuckled and said, "You're going to go blind by staring at this sun all day long."
I laughed and played along, "Sorry! Let me go get some sunglasses!"

I pretended to get up, but he gabbed onto my hand from across our small little table and said, "It's okay. I'm not as bright as you. I think I need the sunglasses."
I sat back down and covered my face, "You're so cheesy today~!"
He laughed and replied, "I just can't help loving you."
I giggled and looked down as I shyly said, "Me too..."

Just then, Junsu stood up and looked at me. "What is it?" I asked curiously.
He walked over to me and suddenly bent down to lift me up and carry me bridal style in his arms. "What are you doing??" I asked surprised.
He just smiled and walked towards the bedroom with me in his arms.

He plopped me onto the bed and leaned closely over me. Our faces were barely inches apart. My heart was beating like crazy and I felt my face getting warmer.
"W-w-w-what are y-you d-d-doing?" I stuttered quietly.
"We've been separated for only a month, but I've been missing you like crazy. It's your fault for making me fall in love with you."
"How is it my fault?" I sat up and it took him by surprise as he stood up straight. "Who was the one who confessed to me first? Who was the one who made me fall in love with you? Hm? You-!"
I was cut off as his lips fell onto mine. He pulled away and said, "Are you gonna have me waiting all day before I could properly hold you in my arms?"
I bit my lip and tried not to smile, but a smile broke out and he smirked and leaned towards me. I slowly laid back down onto the bed and was overflowed with his kisses.
"I love you ___." He whispered into my ear.
I cutely replied in a whisper into his ear, "I love you too!"
He kissed me on my cheek and said, "You're too lovable."

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Park Kyung & Park Boram - Ordinary Love