Choi Minho (SHINee)

(Start music when you see "*")

"Oppa, where are we going?" I turn my head towards Minho as we're walking hand in hand through the park.
"You'll see~" he said with a bit of aegyo.
I laughed and hit his shoulder playfully while saying, "What the heck~"
He chuckles and pulls me along with him a little faster.

"We're here!" He said.
We were at the top of Namsan Tower, the place where couples lock their locks.
"Aww you wanted to come here?"
"It's been 3 years now and I've fallen for you really hard. I'm still so in love with you. I realized that we haven't done this yet in those years and I really wanted to do this with you now."
"But...what if I don't want to do it...?" I said with a guilty expression.
"Huh?" His eyes went wide, he was taken aback.

*Start music here*

Right away, I started laughing and grabbed onto his hand with a big smile on my face. "I was just kidding, I'd love to do this with you! I've always wanted to come here with you too. You don't know how happy I am~"
He pouted and said, "You're scared me~"
"Sorry-" I was cut off when he suddenly pulled me into a tight embrace. "O-oppa."
"Let's get married."

I couldn't believe my ears. When he tried pulling away to look at me, I held onto him tighter so he wouldn't be able to see my face. I started crying.
"Oh! What's wrong?" He tried pulling me away from him but I wouldn't let go and held onto him even tighter. I ferociously shook my head and he started laughing.
"Cute..." He surrendered and held me again. He was tall enough to have his chin rest on the top of my head.

Right when I loosened my arms to release the tension in my arms, he took the chance and pulled away looking straight at me.
"Yahh~!" I whined.
He chuckled and wiped my tears away with both of this hands. He left his hands on my cheeks and we looked into each other's eyes for awhile. Suddenly he smirked and bent down to give me a kiss. I was surprised and embarrassed because there was a lot of people around. Like crying out in public wasn't enough. (ಥ﹏ಥ) But his kiss was so sweet, I just had to kiss him back.

I could tell he was surprised because he twitched a bit, but then he smiled and continued to kiss me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer towards him. I smiled, wrapped my arms around his neck and tiptoed since he was so tall.

We parted with a big smile on both of our faces, his forehead against mine and he said, "So that was a yes right?"
I gave him a quick peck and said, "Yes"

All of a sudden, people around us were cheering and clapping their hands. I felt my face getting hot and was suddenly so embarrassed. I didn't realize so many people were around and watching. Minho used this chance to put the ring on my finger. Then he suddenly carried me bridal style and shouted, "We're getting married!"

The crowd cheered and we both smiled ear to ear. Then he put me down and hugged me once again. I snuggled into his arms and he softly said, "I love you, and I will continue on loving you forever. I promise you."

Requested by @swetima

Song: Standing Egg - Summer Night You & I