Kim Soo Hyun

(Start music when you see "*")

"Yah! That's my toy!" I shouted.
"No it's not! Girls don't play with cars!"
"Give it back!"
"I don't want to!"
"Soo Hyun-ah! Give her the toy back." His mother came over to us and he looked defeated but angry. Without saying anything, Soo Hyun gave the toy back to me and crossed his arms.
"Say sorry." His mom told him.
Without looking at me he said, "Sorry."
As his mom walked away, we kept giving each other death glares.

~~~

On the way to school, I got into the bus and found an empty seat. I was about to sit down until someone pushed me out of the way and sat there. I scoffed and turned around to see Kim Soo Hyun sitting in my seat. I clenched my jaw and walked over to him.
"Yah. Aren't you being too childish?"
"Hm?" He looked up at me and smiled. "Oh hi ___. I didn't see you there."
I took in a deep breath to try and calm down as I said, "Move."
He shook his head and said, "I don't want to~"
"Fine." I faked a smile and walked to the other side to hold onto the rings.

I took out my phone and held it up to my ear. "Hello Soo Hyun's mom."
I glanced over at him and saw his expression change as he looked over worriedly with wide eyes.
"Mm, I'm doing good." I said.
Kim Soo Hyun quickly got out of the seat and dusted it off. He smiled and offered it to me.
"I just called to let you know that-"
His eyes widened and he pulled me over to sit down in the seat.
I looked up at him and smiled, "Oh never mind, I'll tell you next time in person. Goodbye~"
I put my phone down and smiled as I said, "Thank you."
He glared at me and I glared back.

~~~

"Ouuu a parking spot!" I was driving my car and finally found a parking spot. I was about to drive in, but another car sped in and beat me to it. "Hul....no way...."
The person stepped out of their red convertible and I saw Kim Soo Hyun. I stepped out of my car and said, "Yah! Move your car!"
He looked over at me and said, "I don't think so~"
He put his sunglasses on and walked away with his head held high. I sat back in my car and considered running him over. But then, I would be charged for attempted murder.

~~~

I was walking towards the elevator at my workplace to head home. As soon as I got in, I saw Kim Soo Hyun making his way over as well. I hurriedly pressed the close button and saw his eyes widen as he started running over. As the doors closed, I smiled and waved my hand at him.

The doors closed and I smiled happily at my success. But the elevator didn't move. Instead, the doors opened and I looked up to see Kim Soo Hyun posing, trying to look cool. "I'm too fast." He said. I rolled my eyes and he walked in like he was celebrating a win.

As we were heading down from the 25th floor, the elevator suddenly stopped and he stopped celebrating as well. "What this?" He said.
I closed my eyes and felt my way towards the wall. I held onto the rail and took in deep breaths, I was scared.

*Start Music Here*

He looked over at me and said, "Are you okay?"
I didn't answer him. I couldn't even hear him as I was lost in my own thoughts. It wasn't until I felt his hand on my shoulder that I looked up at him. His eyes widened, "Why are you sweating so much?"
Just then the lights flickered off and the emergency light came on. The elevator was dark but still bearable with the one light.

I felt my legs go weak and almost fell until he caught me in his arms. "Yah, ___. What wrong?"

Kim Soo Hyun and I were in the elevator going up to get to our own homes. Sadly, we lived in the same building on the same floor and in the same hallway. The elevator stopped working and we were stuck in there for almost a whole day, not knowing how to get out. Soo Hyun sat with me in his arms as he was trying to comfort me because I was crying. He gave me my toy car and said, "Everything is going to be okay. Our parents will find us." Luckily they did find us and we were saved when someone was complaining about how the elevators weren't working. After that day, we went back to our daily lives of being enemies.

Soo Hyun must've remembered that day when we were little kids because he pulled me in for a comforting hug. "Everything's going to be okay. I'm here with you."
Just then, the elevator jerked and dropped down a little. I clung onto him and trembled in his arms. His hand stroked my hair and he said, "I'm here. It's okay. It's okay."

After awhile, a person spoke to us through the speaker and said, "We will get you out of there as soon as possible! The fire department is on their way."

Soo Hyun slightly pulled away from me and said, "Did you hear that? Everything's going to be okay."
I nodded my head and he wiped my tears away with a gentle smile. I looked up at him a little surprised by his action. When we made eye contact, I forgot that we were enemies. He was slowly leaning in closer to me as his eyes looked down at my lips and then back at me. I did the same. When our lips touched, all of my worries went away and I clung onto his shirt to kiss him back.

~~~

3 years later in December

After Soo Hyun and I broke up, we went back to being enemies. It happened a week before Christmas and I haven't seen him since.

I was in a cafe drinking coffee on Christmas Eve and watched the snow fall from the night sky through the window. I didn't finish my coffee but I didn't want to waste it either so I took it with me as I was about to leave. Right when I stood up, I bumped into someone and my remaining coffee spilt all over them.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I grabbed my napkins and started wiping their jacket. I looked up at the person and saw Kim Soo Hyun. My jaw dropped and the napkin fell out of my hands.
"Did you do that on purpose?"
"Huh?"
"I said, did you do that on purpose?"
I clenched my fist. "Sorry." I grabbed my bag and stormed off.

I was outside the cafe but didn't get far until he grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"___-ah, we need to talk." He said.
"There's nothing to talk about!" I shouted back with tears in my eyes. I tried shaking my arm away but he wouldn't loosen his grip. I gave up and started crying.

Without saying anything, he pulled me towards him and hugged me. I cried in his arms and he stroked my hair. "I missed you so much. I'm sorry for everything."
I didn't say anything other than the wails that were coming out as I was crying. He pulled away to wipe my tears and looked into my eyes. His hands stayed on my cheeks and he leaned in to give me a kiss.

As soon as our lips touched, the clocked turned midnight. Christmas Morning.

~~~

It was New Years Eve and Soo Hyun and I were at a party. We separated ourselves away from everybody else as we made our way to the balcony.
"I heard there was going to be fireworks over there." Kim Soo Hyun pointed over in the distance.
"That's why you brought me here?" I said happily.
He nodded his head and turned me around so he could hug me from behind. I smiled and held his hands.

Just then, I felt a ring on his finger and the smile faded away. I held his hand up for him to see. "Why do you have a ring on?" I asked. I took his arms off of me and he took a step back.

He smiled and knelt one knee onto the floor while taking out a diamond ring from his pocket. "Will you marry me ___?"
I was speechless. Just then, I heard a bunch of people shouting, "Say yes!"
I looked up at the upper floor to see all of our friends on the balcony upstairs. I looked back at Kim Soo Hyun and smiled as tears were already streaming down my cheeks. I nodded my head and everyone cheered. Soo Hyun put the ring on my finger and stood up as he quickly leaned in to kiss me. I threw my arms around his neck and he held me close to him before spinning me around.

He put me back down and leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you ___."
I smiled and said, "I love you too."

Requested by @joaneverth

Song: Yesterday - Lim Hayoung (Tomorrow With You OST)