Park Hyung Sik (ZE:A)

(Play music when you see "*")

Hyung Sik was my very first friend when I moved here to South Korea, my best friend. After spending years and years together, it was time for me to go back home. Hyung Sik picked me up from my house and we were in his car on the way to the airport.

"Do you really have to move overseas?" Hyung Sik asked. "That's so far away."
"Well it's already been decided...and my parents miss me over there."
"What about me? I'll miss you too."
His voice sounded so serious, it took me by surprise. I looked at his side profile as he was driving and my heart began to ache. Just then, he chuckled and said, "Everyone here will miss you."
Slightly disappointed, a small sigh escaped from my lips. "I'll miss everyone too..." I glanced at him once more before looking out the window.

We arrived to the airport and he parked his car. "Thank you for the ride Hyung Sik... I'll miss you."
I was about to open the car door but he said, "Don't go."
I slowly turned back in the seat and looked at him. He was so serious, I became flustered.
"W-why are you like this?" I laughed it off and playfully pushed his shoulder.
I opened the car door but then he said, "Even if I love you?"

*Play music here*

I froze. My heart begun to beat five times faster and I couldn't bring myself to turn back around. Did I hear him correctly? I heard him take a deep breath before saying, "Would you still leave even if I told you that I love you?"

Because I wasn't responding, he forcefully pulled me back into my seat and reached over me to shut the door. His hand stayed on the door's handle so he was basically over me, looking into my eyes. My eyes began to tear up so I looked away at whatever there was to look at so I wouldn't have to look into his eyes.

"Tell me." He said quietly. "Would you still go?"
A tear rolled down my cheek without my authority and I cursed myself for crying in front of him. Aish...stupid tears. Stop falling!

Hyung Sik gently wiped my tear away and said, "I love you ___."
Another tear ran down my cheek as I became more and more emotional.
He chuckled and I glared at him. "What am I supposed to do when you only tell me now?! Do you know how hard it was for me to decide if I should stay here and have a one-sided love or to just go home and try to forget you?! Do you know how much I liked you?? For all those years and now you just-! Why did you-! You're smiling?! You have the nerve to smile when-"
His lips fell onto mine as if telling me to shut up. Well, it worked. It took me by surprise. He pulled back and smiled.
"Yah you-"
He kissed me again, longer this time. His hand that was holding the door was know caressing my cheek.

When we both pulled away, I was breathless. I slowly opened my eyes, the feeling of his lips still lingering on mine. When I looked up into his eyes, he brushed my hair aside and said, "I love you ___."

"I hate you!" I couldn't hold back anymore as more tears began to fall down my cheek. " I hate you so much!"
He sat back down in his seat and gently pulled me closer so he could hug me. "I love you ___," he said again.
My head against his shoulder while still crying, I said, "I love you too Hyung Sik..."

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Park Hyung Sik - I'll Be Here