Baekhyun (EXO)

"Let's see....." I was leaning forward looking at all of the sweets inside a glass case at a little cafe. "Why is it so hard to chose? They all look so good..."
"Just get all of them."
I turned towards the voice and saw a very handsome guy smiling down at me. I stood up straight and giggled, "Sorry, am I in the way?"
"No, I was just looking at something very sweet too."
"Ahh okay."
I turned back to look down at the sweets and he said, "How can you look so much sweeter than those desserts?"
I turned towards him with wide eyes and said, "Pardon?"
He called over the counter, "Excuse me! Can I get one of everything here?"
I panicked, shook my hands no and said, "N-no! That's not necessary!"
He smiled at me and said, "It's okay. I could just make more anyways."
"Ahh...you work here?"
He didn't answer me but overflowed with smiles that made his eyes sparkle.

A worker handed him multiple bags of sweets and he handed them to me. "Here."
"It's really okay..."
He took my hand and gave me all of the little bags. "Whenever you want to try more, just come back okay? It's on me."
"Really??" I said in shock. Then I quieted down and said, "Why?"
There he goes again, giving me that sweet sweet smile. "Mm....because you caught my eye?"
"Huh?"
He chuckled and said, "I'm Baekhyun. What's your name?" I stuttered and told him my name. "That's an even cuter name."

I shyly looked down and he said, "You'll be back right?" I nodded my head and looked back at him. "Great! It's a date!"
A date...?
He looked down at his watch and then said, "Sorry but I have an appointment to go to. See you next time!"
He flashed his eye smile at me once more before rushing out of the cafe and giving me a wink before going out the door.
A date.... I felt my cheek grow warm and shook my head. It didn't work because I kept thinking about it. A date... ^^

Requested by @Shilynnloh1211

Song: Oh! Lovely Day - To The Beautiful You OST