Simon Dominic

I'm sitting on the couch with Simon, leaning onto his chest as his arm is wrapped around me. He's so comfortable. Suddenly, my stomach growled and we both turned to look at each other.
"Are you hungry?" He asked me with a smirk on his face.
"Yea..."
He chuckled, kissed me on my right cheek and said, "I'll be back."
I pouted as he took his arm away and stood up. "Alright..." I sounded like a child.
He smiled, and bent down to kiss my forehead.

The kitchen was literally right next to the living room. So I stopped watching tv and hugged my knees as I turned to watch him cook. He's still as handsome as ever. He looked up and gave me a smile before focusing on cooking again.

It's only been 5 minutes and I couldn't stand waiting any longer. So I went into the kitchen and gave him a backhug. "You just can't keep away from me huh?" He said with a laugh.
"Yeah, I can't. You're really comfortable."
He chuckles and takes my hand in his as he turns around to face me. "You wanna be really comfortable?" He spoke in his accent. It always drove me crazy to hear him speak like that.
"How?"
He pursued me into the counter and lifted me up so I could sit on it. My legs were around him as his arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me as our foreheads leaned against each other's. He slowly closed the distance between us and kissed me.

Then he pulled me closer as he carried me with his muscular arms. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as we kept kissing. He walked out of the kitchen and set me down at the table, breaking the kiss. "The food's ready." He said with a smirk.
"Yah~" I playfully pushed his shoulder and he laughed as he gave me one quick kiss on my lips.

He went back into the kitchen and brought the noodles out. "Here you go." He set the pot down and sat next to me.
"Mm looks so good~ Thank you for the meal." I took a bite and gave him a thumbs up.
He smiled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Let's try this."
He picked up a strand of noodle and put one end into his mouth as he gestured me to put the other end in my mouth. "Aigoo you're so cheesy."
He laughed, trying not to break the noodle.

Right when I put the other end of the noodle into my mouth, he quickly slurped it and gave me a kiss. I laughed, hit his shoulder and said, "You're so gross!"
He laughed and said, "Wanna do it again?"
I playfully hit him again and he caught my hands as we both continued laughing. "Alright, alright, let's eat before it gets cold." He said.

When we finished eating, I stood up and said, "I'll do the dishes."
He nodded his head and I headed into the kitchen. I barely arrived and turned on the water when he wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's my turn to be comfortable." He whispered into my ear.
It sent shivers down my spine, "Yah~ Don't do that! Especially in your accent!"
He laughed and nuzzled his nose into my neck, giving it a small peck before staying still and back-hugging me as I continued washing the dishes.

There wasn't much to wash so after I finished he said, "You're done already? I was really comfortable."
"Let's go~"
"Alright." He didn't let go of and kept hugging me from the back as we walked in sync to the couch. That was when he finally let go and plopped down onto the couch. I sat next to him and we cuddled together. His arms were back around me and I was leaning onto his chest.
"Comfortable?" He asked with a smirk.
"Comfortable."

Song: Simon Dominic - Comfortable