MoonBin (Astro)

MoonBin's POV

Y/N and I went into the bedroom and I tucked her into bed. "I feel like a little kid with you doing this," she said with a  sweet and gentle laugh.
I couldn't help but laugh and then lay down next to her. I rested my head on my hand and looked over her. "It's because you're so lovable. I can't take my eyes off of you." She laughed and covered her face with the blankets. "Yah~ Don't do that. I can't see your face anymore~"

We tugged the blanket back and fourth playfully until she suddenly wrapped her arms around me. I chuckled at how cute she was and hugged her back. I broke away from the hug and then said, "Okay, go to sleep now. You have a long day  tomorrow."
I put my arm under her head and used my free hand to gently shut her eyes. She kept her eyes closed and said, "Tch, alright alright~"
I kissed her forehead and then went back to watching over her.

It wasn't even five minutes and she already fell asleep. I quietly laughed to myself as I looked over her facial features. Her eyes, her nose, her lips... She shifted towards me and a piece of her hair fell in front of her face. I gently moved her hair to the side and stroked her hair. "I still can't believe we're together." I said quietly with a warm smile. I gently kissed her on the forehead again and she shifted closer to me, wrapping her arms around me. I smiled and held her closer as I leaned my cheek against her head. "Goodnight pumpkin."

Your POV

As soon as I heard him say that, I smiled. I wasn't asleep yet and was just trying to see how I would be able to wrap my arms around him before going to sleep. Hehe I succeeded ^^ Goodnight Moonbin~

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Standing Egg - Little Star