Yoo Ah In

As I was laying in bed still asleep, my 5 year old son Hyun Soo came through the bedroom door and called for me.
"Mom~~~~~~!" I tiredly opened my eyes and saw him cutely walk over to me and held my hand.
I smiled at him with my eyes still half closed, "Good morning~"
I puckered my lips for a kiss and Hyun Soo gave me a peck.

Just then my hubby's arms that were around my waist hugged me tighter. He kissed my head and said, "Good morning jagi."
"Dad~~~~"
"Oh, you're awake too. Come here." Yoo Ah In turned away from me and opened his arms for Hyun Soo.

Hyun Soo climbed into the bed and over me to get to his dad. He fell onto Ah In's chest and hugged him. Then Yoo Ah In turned towards me with Hyun Soo in his arms and hugged me. "Dad!" The little boy wined while wriggling around. He was being squished, but Yoo Ah In just wanted to sleep and hold us in his arms.
"Just for a little longer..." Yoo Ah In mumbled.

~~~

When we all got up, I was making breakfast while he got Hyun Soo dressed. Just then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from the back.
"Honey...." He sounded so tired as he leaned his chin on my shoulder.
I giggled and said, "I made you something good to eat since you had to film all night yesterday."
"I love you..."
I laughed again as he snuggled his nose into my neck and hugged me tighter. "Yah~ Don't do that, it tickles!"
He smiled and planted a kiss on my temple, and Hyun Soo came running out of the room. Yoo Ah In picked him up and into the air before carrying him in his arms.

~~~

I was sitting on the couch with my husband's arms around me while watching Hyun Soo play with his toys.
"Let's go out on a family date today." Yoo Ah In suggested.
"You have another shoot to go to in an hour."
He sighed and said, "I forgot..."
"It's okay. We can go another time." I snuggled up with him as he rubbed my back and kissed me on my forehead.

"Apa! Apa!" Hyun Soo ran over to us and Yoo Ah In picked him up.
"Kiss." Hyun Soo gave his dad a peck.
"Me too~" I said with my lips pressed forward.
Hyun Soo turned the other way and hugged his dad. My jaw dropped open and Yoo Ah In laughed at me.
"Uh oh! Mommy's mad! Let's run away!"
Hyun Soo laughed as Yoo Ah In carried him and ran away into the bedroom.
"Mommy's coming!" I shouted after them.

~~~

It was time for him to go to work so I carried Hyun Soo and we walked Yoo Ah In to the door. He opened the door, but it was so hard for him to walk out. He turned around and gave each of us a kiss, me on the lips and Hyun Soo on the cheek.
"Okay, I'm going now!" He said. He turned to leave, but barely even took a foot out the door.
"What are you doing?" I said jokingly.
"I don't want to go yet~" He whined. Then he kissed me again and again and again until Hyun Soo started getting jealous sad whined. "I love you too Hyun Soo-ah."
He kissed Hyun Soo and gave me one last glance.
"Okay, I'm going now." He turned to leave, but stopped again.
I laughed and kicked his butt. "Go! Just go already!"
He laughed and rubbed the area I kicked. "Okay, okay. I'll be back!"
He gave us one final kiss and finally walked out the door.

I closed the door and laughed with Hyun Soo in my arms. "Your dad's weird."
Hyun Soo giggled and shook his head. I laughed and put him down so he could go into the living room and play.

Just then, the door opened and I turned around to see Yoo Ah In quickly walk back in. "Yah-"
He pulled me aside, hidden from Hyun Soo's view, and passionately kissed me.

He pulled away and said, "Okay, now I can go."
I playfully hit his arm and he laughed as he kissed me once more. "I'm going."
I smiled and nodded my head, "Take care. I'll have food ready for you when you get home."
He pouted and held my hand, "Aww I don't wanna leave you now..."
I smacked his butt and pushed him towards the door. "Hurry up! You're going to be late!" I quietly scolded him.
"Alright, alright!" He kissed me once more before walking out the door. He poked his head in as I was closing the door and he said, "Jagiya, I love you~"
I laughed and said, "I love you too!"

Requested by @skai_D_limit

Song: Standing Egg - 너를