Kim Jaejoong (JYJ)

(Start music when you see "*")

"Are you sure your eyes are closed?" Jaejoong asked me.
I laughed and said, "Your hands are covering my eyes so I can't even see!" I playfully nudged him in the stomach with my elbow and he almost jerked away from me while laughing.

"Where are we going? What are you doing?" I asked.
"We're almost there."
"Where~?"
He stopped walking behind me and slowly uncovered my eyes. "Here."

*Start music here*

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to get rid of the blur. When my eyes adjusted, I saw his whole living room decorated with balloons everywhere. There was a birthday cake on the coffee table and a few wrapped up presents on the couch.
"Happy birthday!" All of a sudden, Junsu and Yoochun appeared and popped open confetti.

I was feeling so happy, but at the same time I felt a bit disappointed. I guess it showed on my face because Jaejoong asked, "What's wrong? Do you not like it?"
I smiled and said, "No, I do like it."
"Then what's wrong?" He asked confused.
".... Today's not my birthday."
"Huh?"
"It was 3 days ago..."

"Aigoo....he screwed up bad," Yoochun whispered to Junsu.
"T-t-three days ago?" Jaejoong said loudly.
I innocently nodded my head and all he did was stare at me blankly.

"Well, I guess it's okay... I mean like, we've only been dating for 3 years..." I rocked back and fourth on my feet and avoided eye contact with him.
"I think that's our cue to leave." Junsu whispered to Yoochun.
They both slowly and silently walked backwards until they went into Jaejoong's room and closed the door.

"Jagi, I'm so sorry. What's wrong with me? I never forgot before!"
"What flavor is the cake?" I avoided his comment and walked towards the coffee table with the cake.
I heard him silently slap himself a few times and turned around to see him silently scolding himself as well. He made eye contact with me and quickly smiled, feeling embarrassed. Then he rushed over to give me a hug.

He whined and said, "Mm~ Forgive me. Everything was just so hectic and-"
"Alright." I cut him off. Then I smiled and forcefully took his arms off of me before walking away towards the kitchen.

Just then Jaejoong grabbed my arm and pulled me around towards him. His soft lips kissed my lips as he wrapped his arms tightly around me, not letting me escape.
"I'm sorry."
I wiggled in his arms trying to break free. Then he kissed me again and again, over and over. Well it worked, I stopped squirming around and couldn't hold back my smile.

"Aish...you're terrible!" I shouted at him.
He chuckled and kissed me a little longer. "You're my angel, my one and only, my love. I'm sorry for being 3 days late."
I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet and bashful. He let my arms go free but kept his arms wrapped around my back, holding me close to him.

He leaned closer to me and his lips came onto mine once again. This time, in a sweet and soft passionate kiss.

The door to Jaejoong's room opened and Junsu and Yoochun walked out. Yoochun said, "Okay, no matter how much I think about it, it's still your birthday! So we should just let this pass by and-"
Junsu held him back and pointed towards us. Yoochun then saw us and realized the situation. He smirked and spoke quietly, "Okay, okay, we'll give you privacy. We're leaving. Happy birthday sister-in-law~"

Jaejoong and I didn't even notice them come out of the room and didn't hear them at all. We were lost in our little own world together.
"Happy birthday ___. I love you."

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Standing Egg - Summer Night You and I