Nam Joo Hyuk

(Start music when you see "*")

Agitated, I stomp over to the area where the cool and popular kids hang out at school during lunch. Nam Joo Hyuk is my partner for a project and hasn't been doing anything! The project is due at the end of this week!

I arrived to the place outside and they all turned to look at me. Joo Hyuk was the last one to realize that I was there. His eyebrows go up in surprise and he walks over to me.
"What's wrong?" He asks me confused, "You never come here."
"I should've never asked you if you wanted to be partners! You don't do anything and I'm the only one doing all the work! The project's due this week and it's going to affect our grades~!"
He smiles and looks down at the ground.
"This is funny?" I asked annoyed.
"Then why did you ask me to be your partner?"
"W-well..that's-" He took a step closer to me and I step back. "W-w-what are you doing?"
He pursued me and I kept taking steps backwards.

I almost tripped over myself so he quickly caught me, dipping me in his arms. My eyes go wide and I push him away, standing up straight. He stepped closer to me and pulled me close to him, giving me a quick kiss.

*Start music here*

@.@ What just happened? I stood there in a daze.
In the background, I could hear his guy friends squealing and cheering.
"___?" Joo Hyuk waved his hands in front of my face and I slowly looked up at him. It was like there was a light coming from behind him, with birds chirping and cherry blossoms flying.

I snapped out of it when he bent down to my level with his face near mine once again. I jumped back and held my cheeks. "Stay away! Don't come any closer!" I turned around to run away but he grabbed my arm before I could and pulled me into a kiss.

"Gahhhhh he kissed her!!" His friends shouted.
"Wooohoooo!"
"You've grown up Hyukie!!"
"Finally!!"

My eyes were wide open in compete shock. I tried pushing away but he held onto me closer and tighter. Shivers ran down my spine and I slowly ended up closing my eyes, letting him kiss me.

When he pulled away, my face must've been so red because he laughed and said, "You're like a cute strawberry."
"What?" I said, still in shock.
"You don't think I know why you asked me to be your partner? You like me." I stayed quiet and looked at the floor, I didn't know how to reply. I ended up looking at him again and found him smiling. He continued, "I'm sorry for not doing any work. I tried to but you distracted me too much."
"H-how?"
"Because I like you too."

Song: 목설화 - Sereno