Park Hyung Sik (ZE:A)

(Start music when you see"*")

HIS POV

I received a call from Y/N late at night and she clearly sounded drunk. She began crying and complaining about how her heart was broken. I ran to a food cart in town where she was at. She described how she felt and what she passed by so I knew where to go.

When I arrived, I hurriedly looked around for her with other people present. Then I saw her head laying down on the table with 3 bottles of empty soju. I walked over to her and kneeled down by her side with a heavy sigh, "You already know you can't drink a lot..."
I brushed her hair away from her face and she slowly opened her eyes. "Hyung Sik...?"
"Yes, your best friend is here." I said with a gentle smile.

*Start Music Here*

All of a sudden, she wrapped her arms around my neck and begun wailing. Everyone turned around to look at us and I apologized as I patted her back to calm her down. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Turning to her I said, "___, it's okay, I'm here. Let's get you home."

We stood up and I tried to carry her on my back, but she ran off before I could even do anything. "Y-yah! Where are you going?"

Walking down the empty, but scenic road with the light poles and the moon lighting our way.....she began singing.

"And I~~~~~~~ Willll alwayssssss loveeeee youuuuu~~~~~~"
My hands were in my pockets as I followed closely behind her, making sure she was okay. I couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable she was.
"Loser!! Loner!! A coward who pretends to be tough!!" She began crying again and sang angrily as she turned around and pushed a finger into my chest. "A mean delinquent!! In the mirror, you're just a loser!! A loner, a jack*** covered in scars dirty trash. In the mirror, I'm a-"

Just then she tripped over herself and I quickly reached out and caught her. Her body was so close to mine and our faces were barely inches apart. We both constantly blinked, everything suddenly awkward. Then I quickly helped her stand up and we quickly let go of each other.

I heard her silently crying so I turned back towards her and I tightly hugged her while stroking her hair. "Why'd you have to end up liking such a jack*** like him?"

She pushed me away and answered my rhetorical question. "Because I like him, okay?! He's smart, handsome, funny! He has always been so nice to me! I thought he also liked me! But then I saw him hugging another girl~~!"

She covered her face with her arms and started wailing all over again.
"What about me?" I asked.
"What about you!" She yelled out as she threw her arms back down angrily.
I took a deep breath and said, "I like you."
She slowly stopped crying and blankly stared at me, now hiccuping.
"I like you Y/N. You also break my heart whenever you talk about him. So what about me?"

YOUR POV

I felt my cheeks growing warmer so I quickly used my hands to cover them. I turned around and said, "S-stop joking! You're such a liar!"
I started walking away until his hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He pulled me closer to him and said, "I like you ___."

"Liar!!" I started hitting him, but he held onto me even tighter. "I saw you hugging that other girl today!! I was going to bring you lunch since you kept complaining about how hungry you were, but then saw you two hugging!! So let me go!!"
With one more shove he let go, but then there was a look of confusion in his eyes. Oh sh*t...
I bit my lips when I realized the words that I slipped out.

"You.... The person you liked...was me...?" He asked quietly.
Aish whatever! It's too late to take back what I said now! "Yes!! I liked you, but-!
Before I could even finish my sentence, Hyung Sik grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt something soft and sweet on my lips and finally realized it was his lips. He was kissing me!

Shocked, I was about to push him away until he held me even closer to him, not letting me go. My body slowly relaxed and I slowly began kissing him back.

When we parted, his forehead leaned against mine and he said, "All this time, all these years... we liked each other..."
"Well...you were my best friend since high school...and..."
After a small pause he said, "I love you ___."
Then he leaned in closer to me and our lips came together once again for another kiss.

Requested by @Me_JustRight_Me

Song: Standing Egg - 무지개 (Instrumental)