V (BTS Kim Tae Hyung)

(Start music when you see "*")

I was dancing at a club with my friends on Valentine's Day night. We all were single and I just got out of a relationship. They dragged me out so I could cheer up but I feel even worse seeing all the couples around me. So I'm just dancing with my drink held up high, trying to not give a damn. But every thought flying through my mind is about him. I miss him...

*Start music here*

When I looked up, there was almost a path that was unintentionally made through the crowd. It showed the entrance and the first person I saw walk in was Kim Tae Hyung. He was with his group of friends, not exactly happy about being here. He looked around and did a double take when he saw me. We made eye contact for the longest time until his friends excitedly pushed him around, them not seeing me.

Just then, a random but really handsome guy held my waist from behind and began dancing with me. So I slowly stepped side to side along with the beat and glanced at Tae Hyung once more to see him looking furious, like he could kill this guy. I turned around to face the man and threw my arms over his shoulders, dancing closer to him. I'm not going to look heartbroken and weak in front of him. Hell no.

It wasn't long until Kim Tae Hyung broke through the crowd and forcefully pushed the guy away from me. Tae Hyung quickly took my hand and pulled me away through the crowd.

We came out to the hallway as he opened another door to a private karaoke room. He dragged me inside and shut the door. Then he swiftly put me against the door and slammed his hands onto it, leaving me no escape.

In all honesty, my heart was still rapidly beating because of him. But I spoke coldly to hide it. "What do you want?"
He scoffed and his hands went to his hips as he took a step away, laughing. "What do I want?" He asked mockingly. "You did that on purpose." He took a step back towards me.
"I thought things were over. Can't I dance with someone else? It's not like we're still together after you broke up with me."
"You don't know anything."
"You never tell me anything!" That shut him up. "I'm sick of us fighting for reasons only you know about. I'm always the clueless one about why we're arguing and you never tell me why! We've been together for a long time Tae Hyung. But I'm glad you broke up with me....for reasons I still don't know."

I turned around to open the door and leave but he pulled me back and slammed the door shut. His lips crashed into mine as he began to kiss me passionately. Stuck between him and the door, I tried pushing him away but slowly gave up as I got lost in the kiss.

When he pulled away, his eyes were kept closed as he slowly said, "I need surgery ___."
Not believing what he just said, I shook my head. "You're lying..."
He firmly held onto my shoulders and I looked into his eyes. "Thoracic Aortic Dissection Repair. I'm not even supposed to be here, I was already in the hospital. I'm getting weaker and weaker everyday. I don't want you to be stuck with someone like me. Seeing you today just drove me insane because I missed you so much. I'm sorry I kept it a secret for so long."
Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "What kind of Valentine's Day is this? Why didn't you tell me sooner! Why did-!"

Tae Hyung hugged me tightly in his arms as I cried in them. "I want to spend as much time as I could with you until then. Can you do that for me?" He pulled away and sweetly caressed my cheeks with his hands.

Without saying anything, I went onto my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. His arms wrapped around me as he pulled me closer to him. His lips slowly kissed down my jawline and to my neck. It sent shivers down my spine making me gasp. I felt his lips curve into a smile as he continued to give my neck small little kisses. Then he came back up to kiss my lips and lifted my leg up to his waist. I jumped up as his hands caught me and he carried me to the couch. Before putting me down he said, "I love you ___. Happy Valentine's Day."

*****

"What do you mean it's only a small surgery?!?!"
"Ow! Stop hitting me!"
"You liar!!! Yah! What are you doing-!"
"Kissing you to make you shut up, that's what! I love you!"

*****

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! <3

Song: Hide and Seek - Love X Stereo (Cheese in the Trap OST)