Ch-81

3rd Person POV

As Rimuru, Ciel and Chloe passed through the portal, Finn bit his lips in frustration. He knew just how bad of a situation he was in. Rimuru was one of the few allies that he had to get in his side, no matter what.

Not only is Finn a new God without much understanding of his powers and what he has to do, he isn't even under guidance of any of the older Gods.

He hasn't even managed to completely unite his own world, despite being the sole God of the world, if Rizzete were to be ignored. Not only that, Orcanyx now had her eyes sights set on Finn's world.

"What should have I done?" Finn asked dejected. Rizzete understood what he wanted to know, but she couldn't say anything. They had been too busy trying to properly control their own world, so they didn't have time to think about what to offer to Rimuru.

Ludmilla and Astrid didn't understand what was going on completely, but they also understood that they lost someone truly powerful as an ally.

Rimuru's POV

As we cross back into our world, I was still shocked about how Finn didn't even try to convince me.

"Calm down Rimuru." Ciel said.

"I am calm. Just a bit shocked. Does he not understand the predicament he is in? He is not only fighting against Orcanyx, but also Yggdrasil and Behemoth." I explain to her.

"Orcanyx is the ruler of the alternate world, Yggdrasil was the God of Earth that is still in the past,.... Who's Behemoth?"

"Behemoth is God of the dragons. He had been eyeing the world that Orcanyx and Finn have. Now that Orcanyx asked for his support, he will surely support Orcanyx and take benefits for himself by leading the two groups to a mutual destruction. That way, both the worlds will belong to him." I explain to Chloe.

"But then, shouldn't Orcanyx be taking safety precautions as well?"
"She must probably is. But, the matter of fact is, those two will definitely team up to kill Finn first. If that's the case-" just as I was saying, I felt something ring in my storage space. I took out the phone that was ringing. It was the phone that I had given to Chandra and Arun to contact me.

I picked up the call.

'Demon lord Rimuru?' Arun spoke.
'Yes. What happened?'

'You might have guessed it already, but it's an emergency. We wanted your advice on something.'
'on what?"

'Regarding what to do with the new information. If you could, I'd be glad if you would come to our world.'

'... Well, we do have some time. Fine, I'll come." I say as I open the portal straight where Arun is.

Ciel and Chloe and just smile as if they knew this would happen and followed me.

"Well, at least this will help you clear your mind, dear." Ciel said.
"I hope so." I respond as we cross the portal.

As soon as we came out the portal, we were in scorching heat. Though it doesn't effect me much, I can still feel it. Same is the case for Ciel and Chloe.

In front of me was Arun, wearing a long white clothe all the way to his knees and an airy pant which seemed to blow with the hot wind. Behind him was Chandra who was also wearing light airy clothes. They made sure not to expose any part of their skin, not even their faces.

"I nearly didn't recognise you." I say as I make my way towards them.

"Hahaha. Can't say that I can't relate. Even I cannot identify myself in the mirror." Arun replied with a laugh.

"So? What are you doing here?" I ask them.

"We just cleared the 78th floor of the tower that was in India."
"Hmmm.... It seems like a desert. I look around and see nothing but sand and the scorching sun in the sky. The temperature was well over 70 degrees Celsius. Enough to kill a normal human.

"So? Did defeating the boss give you information?" I ask.

"Well, sort of. We got to know about a few things. But I don't think this is the place to chat. Let's go back first." Chandra said while looking at the sky. In the distance, a helicopter was making its way towards us.

"Should we hide ourselves?" I ask.
"No. Having people as powerful as you guys on our side will keep Europe in control for some time. They wouldn't dare to make a move with there being the anomalies they know nothing of." Arun replied.

"So you guys are straight up using is, and are not even trying to hide the fact?"

"What are you saying? We just want to show the world how good of friends we are?" Chandra responded with a fake smile.

As the helicopter drew closer, it stayed a few feet above the ground. Chandra and Arun gathered magic particles in their feet and jumped into the helicopter. Me, Chloe and Ciel followed suite. Once we were inside the helicopter, the doors closed and Arun took out chilled water bottles and gave it to Chandra.

"You three want some?" Arun asked.
"No. We're fine." I reply.

"That so? We have alcohol as well, if you want. No need to hold back." Arun said with a smirk, which earned him a smack from Chandra who glared at him.

"What are you talking about in broad daylight. Have some shame." Chandra said as she opened the bottled and drank the water.

Meanwhile, Arun was using the water bottle as an ice pack on the back of his neck where Chandra had smacked him.

"So? How long will it take?"
"Approximately an hour. We will be outside the dungeon in a few minutes. It will be reaching out headquarters that will take some time."

"I see. So? What did you need my advice on?"

"... You said you are a God right? Do you know about a Goddess called Yggdrasil?"

Yggdrasil? Now that's a surprise. Did they find out that she is the one who rules this world.

"Why? I do know her though."
"It seems she is the God controlling her world."

"Yes, so?"

"So, you see, these monsters are all something that she brought and released into our world from another dimension. She uses us as a source of enterteinement. Different Gods also like seeing us struggle like this and hence support her."

"Wait. Then you are saying the Towers are-"
"No. The towers are different."
"Different?"
"Yes. Only two towers, the towers that appeared first on USA and Brazil actually are the problems. The other towers are actually ruled by Gods of other worlds, whose worlds were destroyed by Yggdrasil in the save manner as she is destroying Earth." Arun explained.

"Wait, so this is just to sate their boredom?" I ask and the two nod in approval.

"So what do you need my advice on?" I ask. But just as they were about to answer, the helicopter began to land. I hadn't noticed while we were talking, but we were now out of the tower and over a bustling city. As the helicopter landed, I looked around and it seemed like we landed on the outskirts of the city.

As we exited the helicopter, we made our way towards a car that was waiting for us. On the way, we got a lot of questioning looks, but nobody dared to come and ask us.

————————

I hope you guys like it. Here is an early release. I will not be uploading on Wednesday as I will not be at home. I'll be back to uploading from Friday.