Ch-117

3rd Person POV

While everyone was busy watching the fight between Yggdrasil and the newborn Gods of the Cardinal World from their respective booths, that does not mean everyone was watching it from the booths.

Three figures, with pale black skin and blood red eyes were standing atop the arena. The three girls showed no shame at the fact that they were standing there naked. 

These three girls were not in a booth because of a simple reason. They were not invited. Rather, they shouldn't even have been here. As prisoners of the Great War, they should be in tight scrutiny, yet they had not only managed to escape, but were leisurely watching the fight.

"Is this the reason you asked us to surrender to the Order, Bhavishya?" Ateet, the eldest of three asked the youngest. Ateet, as the eldest, had complete knowledge of anything and everything that has happened in the past.

"Well, sort of. That man, Rimuru. What do you have to say about him?"

"..." Hearing the question of the youngest, Bhavishya, Ateet began to search her memory for knowledge regarding Rimuru.

"Rimuru.... Rimuru.... Ah! Found it. Before being reincarnated into this world, he lived in Knox's world. His fighting style is unique and seems to be forged to fight against stranger opponents. His experience is definitely enough and his fighting style is much more effective on monsters than humans.

He is a dragon, but unlike other dragons, prefers to be in a humanoid form. He loves both his wives quite a lot. Both of his wives are technically one being since they share the same soul. He also has a daughter who should be around fifteen right now."

"That's right. I don't know who it was in the future, since it was so blurry. But it is definitely him. And from the information you have gathered, it is more or less obvious who it will be." Bhavishya said as she interrupted Ateet.

"Umm... What should we do right now?" The one who asked this question timidly was Abhi. She was the middle sister and could see everything that was going on in the Present. She was the last of the three sisters, who were often called the Time Trio, having the ability to see the past, present and future. This ability wasn't much different from Chloe's fundamentally.

But, due to their nature of being Chaos beings, they didn't need to burn much magicules in order to see their respective domains. But, in return, the amount of information they would be continuously fed by the world is so enormous, that they have to completely separate a part of their brain and consciousness to not sink into madness.

But, the one who had it worst was without a doubt Bhavishya. Both Ateet and Abhi would have to control the information regarding the present, that would soon become the past, but Bhavishya had to deal with all the numerous possible futures, that would all but change due to the slightest changes of the people.

"Let's go. Regardless of whether he is the one, we will have to wait and see. There is still plenty of time left before the day arrives. For now, let's return." It was Bhavishya who said this as she opened up a portal and urged her sisters to go through. Though her sisters couldn't see the future, they understood that it would either be Rimuru, Guy or Yuuki, who Bhavishya was talking about.

Meanwhile, in an alternate dimension....

In a dark, desolate and barren world, where the sky was nothing more than an endless dark abyss and the ground was more akin to a large and calm Lake. The horizon which seemed infinite was met with a similarly long infinite line of souls, all standing one behind the other as if waiting for something.

This place is the underworld. Or rather, it would be better to call it the center of reincarnation. All souls, free from the bounds of their respective world and which reincarnate normally must come here.

From afar, a single woman, wearing a black and red dress with black eyes and hair and various red hair ornaments adorning her hair, continued to look at the only end of the single file of souls in this desolate world, all while sitting on her throne.

To her, this dimension was her home. Something that she had snatched from jaws of literal Gods, all the while she was but a mere mortal. The underworld is the place where she had found herself after her untimely death. But she did not despair.

The underworld of now she the time at which she had come were completely different. Earlier, the entirety of underworld was covered by dangerous monsters. These monsters would devour the unfortunate souls, trapping them in a cycle of endless agony and suffering.

This territory, which was managed by the Gods, was something that Aria has managed steal away from them and make it her own territory. Even now, all the souls that were passing through to the cycle of reincarnation were not that special. Only the selected few, who were extremely talented and those who worked hard to hone themselves were luck enough to the see the true underworld. And the two standing in front of Aria were two of those selected few.

"So you are the girl for whom Finn was willing to risk his soul?" Aria asked the girl, clearly intrigued by her. She was without a doubt beautiful. Her soul was pure, but had been contaminated by Orcanyx. Aria knew of this fact as Finn had already once come here. Aria had tried to hire Finn. Make him a part of her knight troops.

The privileges of being free from death and letting all your loved ones live with you for eternity is something very few would deny. But, Finn was someone who belonged to that very few.

And now Rizzete, who was facing the glare of Aria could do nothing but tremble. Rizzete was just a common farmer. She had never even seen any nobles. So the amount of sheer aura of dignity that came out of Aria was something she couldn't even fathom to face.

"Little girl, you should be proud. Your man is quite a fool, but he is loyal and hardworking. Make sure that you don't fall into why such traps in the future that might make him go insane. After all, it would be troublesome if one of my knights was to go mad and destroy my kingdom. Go on now. Enjoy." Aria said to Rizzete as she turned to Finn. Rizzete could understand nothing. She didn't know who the being in front of us. All she could understand was that she was someone Finn was highly indebted to.

"As for you, my generosity comes with a price. Be prepared to work till you are worn out to your bones." Aria said as she swung her hand as if to dismiss them. Rizzete had a lot to ask, but was stopped when Finn grabbed her hand and took her with him.

"Does he remind you of him?" A man asked, who teleported behind the throne. Aria didn't even turn around to reply.

"He really does remind of my cute little brother-in-law. He would be even more extreme now, now that Ciel is no longer with him. I couldn't even find her soul here in the underworld." Aria said with regret on her face.

"I don't even know what I will do once I meet him again, Lucas."

—————————

I hope you guys like it. Unfortunately, my midterms have started, making it difficult for me to write. So my uploading schedule for this month will not be proper. I will try to upload as much as I can, but I doubt I will be able to upload thrice a week. I hope you guys understand.