Ch-105

3rd Person POV

While everyone else were fighting induce the city, in the outskirts of the city, the largest group to fight had been gathered. From the Cardinal World sides, even though the weaker ones had put into this group, it still contained the power.

The group included the likes of Rudra, Milim and Zelanus. All three of them had different reasons for accepting to fight mere subordinates, rather than Knox or Yggdrasil. Milim understood what Rimuru wanted and so, decided to fight amongst the subordinates first and stack up her power before fighting Knox.

Rudra, despite how he acted, was a hero. The act of fighting against the tyranny of the goddess of their world sparked the curiosity in him. He was rather excited to know these heroes would end up. He wanted the first row seats to their success, or to their demise. He did not care whether they won or lost, he would not help them. But at the very he would acknowledge them.

Zelanus, on the other hand, was here to try out his strength. Unlike Guy or Rimuru, who specialize in one on one fight, Zelanus, like Ciel, specialised in one vs many fights. As such, fighting against the subordinates of Knox and Yggdrasil seemed like a great opportunity to test our his strength. So, currently it was only Zelanus, Milim, Leon and Ruminas who were fighting against nearly twenty opponents. Both Rudra and Ramiris decided not to fight and observe.

Both Milim and Zelanus were going on a rampage, with Ruminas and Leon dealing with Rizzete and Finn from Orcanyx's world. Both of them had lost their emotions and were fighting like lifeless dolls, much different from the personality that they had shown the last time.

"What do you Ramiris?" Rudra asked as he didn't remove his sight from the battle Yggdrasil was fighting.

"All of them are weak, but their teamwork is nothing to Scoff at. They could give even us a hard time if we don't go all out."

"Exactly, so the chances that they defeat survive like Yggdrasil should be astronomically low, maybe even straight up zero."

"... It is too early to comment. It takes only a mere moment for the tides of the battle to change.

*Boom**Crash*

Just as Ramiris and Rudra were talking, a man wearing a tuxedo, which was now torn in too many places to be called elegant, crashed into the ground right in front of them as Milim head punched her.

This bright the attention of the two back to Milim and Zelanus. Though they were having some troubles, it didn't look like to much of a problem. Zelanus would constantly summon insects, some to poison the enemy, some to blind, and done even to make them hallucinate.

Milim, on the other hand, did everything she did the best. Thorough brute force. She was busy punching and kicking Her opponents after cladding in Stardust.

"Hmm... Where's that brat?" Rudra asked as he realised someone was missing.

".... Hmmm... Who?" Ramiris replied, still half entranced in the battle.

"Yuuki." Ramiris suddenly came to her senses. Yuuki was a terrifying individual, who could betray them at the drop of the hat. Even though the situation send to be quite favourable for them, if Yuuki were to join the opponents, things could become worse much more quickly.

"Oh? The legendary hero is looking for me? I am honoured." Yuuki said as he suddenly appeared behind them, with sarcasm laced in his words.

"Where were you?"
"Right over here. Recording the battle." Yuuki said with a smirk as he showed a small chip, which was used to record things by spies.

"Why?" Rudra asked with suspicion clear in his words.

"I was commissioned to do so. Don't worry, the person who commissioned this should not do anything bad with this..... Most probably." Yuuki declared, with uncertainty and disappeared yet again.

As for the person who had commissioned this, she was currently in a room, with little decoration and only the basic furniture, completely unbecoming of her title and position, but she didn't seem to mind as she lay on the bed, reading a book.

In the booth...

Along with Veldanava, Lucia, Velzard and Velgrynd, all the subordinates were also here. Since the fights had begun, those who were not involved with any sides and wanted to return, were free to do so. As such, it was now also possible to contact their respective world.

It was during this time that Testarossa got a message from moss.

'Testarossa-sama! There is a problem.' Moss said as he contacted Testarossa. In reality, he wanted to contact Rimuru instead, but he was unable to do so. So he had to make do with Testarossa.

'What is it? I am currently busy.' Testarossa said as she was busy looking at Rimuru fight.

'It's regarding Shinsha-sama.'
'Princess? What happened? Nothing happened to her, right? I told you to keep an eye her. You know what happens if something happens to her, right?' Testarossa's tone suddenly changed. Her uninterested voice changed to one of anger.

'Princess is fine. It's just that there is a minute problem.'
'What problem?'
'Princess is currently under house arrest in Ingrassia.'

What followed this reveal was a moment of silence. A moment of silence in which Testarossa tried to think of any and every possible way in which Shinsha could have ended up in Ingrassia, but couldn't think of any.

'.... Just how?' Testarossa asked stunned.
'It has been more than two years since you have gone, Testarossa-sama. A lot of things have changed. Princess, one day, suddenly decided to go to Ingrassia as a part of the committee to deal with extension of the treaty, along with her subordinates.

It seems that in Ingrassia, she got framed for hurting the crown prince, and it's currently under house arrest. Though this news hasn't been made public yet, of it does become public...'

'Public unrest would be the least of our problems.'

'That's right. Ingrassia would without a doubt burn. Many of the members of the higher up are actually even thinking of wiping out Ingrassia once and for all right now, now that no one to stop them is here.'

'Hmph. I completely agree with them, but tell them to hold on. I will come back to deal with it personally.' Testarossa said.

'Also, I believe I should tell you this Testarossa-sama, but it seems that it was princess herself who is using her connections from preventing this from getting sorted out.'
'Huh?'
'Hai. Princess is using not only Alicia, but also other spies that we had planned to prevent this issue from being sorted and is extending her stay in Ingrassia.'

'Alright. I will come back right now along with Carerra and Ultima. Don't do anything and keep the situation under control.'
'Understood.'

"Carerra, Ultima. We need to talk." Testarossa called them out. The two had already realised that Testarossa was talking with someone from his she was not focusing on the fight, so they had somewhat expected this. Testarossa then told them about everything that is happening back at the Cardinal World, and the trio decided to leave for the Cardinal World, obviously after telling Diablo, Valora and Veldanava.

Diablo himself wanted to go back but decided not to, seeing that those three were going back, and instead decided to focus on the match.

—————————

I hope you guys like it.