Chapter 335 White Moonlight (End) Ward ZuoaiHE

The fake love photos that came out are from my husband.The beauty's crying look was very lovable. Yu Chenbi's eyes darkened, and his brown-gold pupils seemed to be flickering with fire, as if he was going to swallow the sweet and delicious prey in front of him in the next second. He didn't show any sign on his face, and his expression was still gentle. He stopped fucking and coaxed gently, "Call me husband, just fuck me gently if I call you husband, okay?"

    There were still crystal tears on the beauty's face. She had no idea what kind of trap she had fallen into. She just trusted him purely and nodded with sobs, "Well... hubby - no ah ah ah..."

    Before she finished speaking, the roubang in her body suddenly fucked in a certain direction and began to thrust in and out frantically. Yu Chenbi stood up holding her, threw down the things on the cabinet beside her, held her against the cabinet, pressed against her flower heart and fucked her fiercely. The fat and tender cunt was dripping with juice and splattered with vaginal fluid. The roubang went in and out with more transparent vaginal fluid, which was pounded into white foam by the frantic thrusting of the roubang.

    The petite pussy was forced to swallow the man's bulging desire, the red pussy was brought out and fucked in, the place where the two of them met was full of juice from the woman's orgasm, the scene was extremely lewd.

    The woman's clothes were torn, lying on the cabinet, her legs were bent into a straight line by the man, the originally tender pussy between her legs was subjected to the man's crazy whipping in and out, and had already been fucked thoroughly.

    "Umm... don't... ah ah ah... too fast ah ah..." Jun Yan's eyes were filled with tears, and she supported the cabinet with one hand. Her limbs were constantly washed by pleasure, making her body more sensitive. She was fucked so hard that her whole body was numb, and her pussy was gushing out juice. The continuous orgasms made her lie under the man, allowing him to manipulate her into various lewd postures and endure his increasingly excited rape.

    "Baby... baby... call me again... call me husband again... call me wife again... love you so much, love you so much... my good wife..." Yu Chenbi's eyes were blood red, and he was extremely excited. He pinched the woman's slippery buttocks tightly, and frantically fucked the soft and juicy cunt, wishing he could stuff his two balls into the entangled cunt.

    "Woo ah ah... husband... slow down ah ah..." Jun Yan was helplessly pressed down and fucked by the man. Her legs were carried on the man's shoulders. Yu Chenbi's strong body covered her completely. The man's arms were hot, with confusing hormones, making her body more sensitive. Her vaginal fluid flowed out, and was fucked by the man again and again.

    "Baby... you are mine... my baby, my love... I love you so much... wife... I love you, I love you, you are not allowed to leave, do you understand?"

    The man tirelessly whispered love words in her ear. The man's eyes were dark, containing countless paranoia and madness.

    "Hubby... Brother... I love you, I love you too..." Jun Yan hugged Yu Chenbi back and kissed her passionately. The man excitedly bit her rosy lips and fucked her even more excitedly. Finally, he pressed against her tender zigong, and the urethra loosened, and the thick semen spurted out.

    "Ah... It's so hot... I'm coming ah ah ah ah..." The thick semen made the woman tremble. She climbed Yu Chenbi's solid arms, spraying sticky and transparent juice, and her whole body was glowing with an attractive pink.

    After venting, the roubang was still buried deep in her body. Jun Yan lay under him, panting, her beautiful eyes full of spring, and her whole body exuded the charm of a man who had possessed and loved her. Yu Chenbi kissed her sweaty forehead lovingly, his voice full of lust, "Yan Yan... my baby... you are finally mine..."

    Not long after, the half-soft roubang swelled again, and the tireless man pulled her into a new round of desire again. The sound of roubang slapping and the occasional roars and moans of men and women rang out in the ward again.