Chapter 357 Frozen Lover 22

After today, Master became a joke in Lingyun Sect because of him.

    Helian Xiao also felt that he was not worthy. What virtue did he have to make Master do so much for him? The tears that he had been holding back finally fell at this moment and were wiped away by Helian Xiao in a hurry.

    Noticing the strangeness of the person behind him, Jun Yan turned around and saw his slightly red eyes. He shook his head helplessly and raised his hand to hold his face, "Why are you crying again?"

    She said she loved to cry, but I don't know who loves to cry more.

    "Master..." Helian Xiao took the opportunity to embrace Master's soft body in his arms, called her hoarsely, and swore in a low voice, "Today, I overestimated my own ability and let Master suffer such humiliation... Master, don't worry, tomorrow, I will make sure that these people will not dare to threaten Master again!"

    "You are thoughtful, but Ling Zongzhu has done me a favor, it has nothing to do with you, you don't have to worry too much." Jun Yan patted Helian Xiao's quilt and whispered softly.

    The Master's voice was warm and gentle, and it easily calmed the waves in Helian Xiao's heart.

    He hugged Jun Yan tighter. The Master's clothes were torn by the Soul Devouring Whip, and his hand just happened to touch the delicate and soft skin behind the Master.

    Helian Xiao's whole body stiffened, and a heat immediately rushed to his head, making his ears red, but he never let go of the Master, because of that secret thought that could not be revealed, and the hand on the snow-white skin never moved away.

    Fortunately, the Master seemed to be unaware, and just patted his back gently to comfort him.

    His love for the Master was no longer as pure as it used to be. When the Master was tortured for him, the love that had already overflowed was like a flood, and he could not turn back.

    Only he knew those blasphemous emotions, but the Master only regarded him as a disciple, and the Master would not respond to him now or in the future.

    This clear cognition made Helian Xiao feel fortunate and lost.

    He was just glad that his master would never know what kind of dirty thoughts he had about her, so he didn't have to face the master's angry or disgusted eyes.

    But what he lost was that this was a love that could see the end from the beginning. Those loves that he had never expressed to his master would never have the opportunity to be expressed in the future. But

    people's desires are endless.

    When he was homeless, his master picked him up and he was satisfied, but his master also reshaped his spiritual roots for him and taught him carefully.

    So, he didn't know from when, he gradually became greedy. He always guessed uncontrollably that the master was so good to him, maybe the master also had him in his heart...

    He longed for the master's eyes to stay on him, longed for the master to have only him in his eyes, and longed for the master to...

    love him.

    Helian Xiao tried his best to suppress the desire that was growing wildly in his heart and restrain the urge to monopolize her.

    It doesn't matter, as long as he can look at her like this, as long as he can always be with her, he will be satisfied.

    Only at this moment did he dare to take advantage of the gentleness of his master and release his surging love so unscrupulously.

    The scene of a pair of lovers hugging each other in the snow was as beautiful as a fairyland in a painting. When Lian Qiao hurried over, she saw such a scene.

    She looked at the two people hugging each other in disbelief, and was horrified in her heart-

    when did the male protagonist get together with the master? !

    Her strategy plan has not yet been launched, how can she allow someone to destroy it!

    Lian Qiao's eyes flashed, and without thinking, she stepped forward and shouted in a delicate voice: "Master!"

    Helian Xiao enjoyed the moment alone with his master, but the harmonious atmosphere was always disturbed by the sudden appearance of uninvited guests. The girl's delicate and crisp voice sounded, and the two people who were originally hugging in the snow separated.

    Helian Xiao looked at the person with gloomy eyes-

    "Master! I heard that you were punished for Bi Xiao. Are you seriously injured?!" Lian Qiao stepped forward with tears in her eyes, squeezed Helian Xiao away, and threw herself into Jun Yan's arms.