Chapter 215 White Moonlight 87

Even though Jun Yan had a dark face throughout the show and was rude to Yu Chenbi, it still did not prevent the audience from shipping the couple. Everyone thought it was a script and the program crew had deliberately arranged it this way.

    After all, Jun Yan was only so rude to Yu Chenbi, and he was normal to other people, which made netizens find more shipping points and ship them more happily.

    However, when cooking one night, Jun Yan was annoyed by Yu Chenbi, especially when eating, he kept putting food in her bowl, which made Jun Yan feel so uncomfortable that she couldn't eat.

    After dinner, Jun Yan finally couldn't stand it anymore. She called Yu Chenbi outside the villa and signaled the photographer not to follow.

    During the filming of the show, the guests occasionally went to the toilet or returned to the room, so they would not be followed throughout the whole process.

    The two stood in a secluded corner behind the villa not far from the greenhouse. Jun Yan saw that this was a blind spot for the camera, so he slapped Yu Chenbi in the face.

    "Pa——"

    A heavy slap made Yu Chenbi's face crooked.

    Yu Chenbi did not dodge, but just covered his face and looked down at her with some grievance.

    "I told you not to mess with me, are you deaf?" Jun Yan's face was as cold as ice, and his words were more like a knife.

    "I was wrong, okay? Don't be angry with me. Is hitting me enough to make you calm down? If not, hit me here again."

    Yu Chenbi tried to pull Jun Yan's hand in a flattering way, but was thrown away by her.

    "Don't touch me!" Jun Yan hated his touch and sneered coldly, "Don't you have any self-respect?! I scolded you like this, why are you like a dog who doesn't understand human language?!"

    The woman's eyes were as cold as ice, and she looked at him with undisguised disgust, but Yu Chenbi was hardened by such a look.

    So cute.

He didn't dare to let Jun Yan find out. Although he didn't have any regrets in his heart, he still pretended to be repentant and said, "I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

    Jun Yan didn't want to deal with him anymore. She hugged her chest and said coldly, "Starting from tomorrow, I will not partner with you anymore. My date will be Bai Mo."

    After saying that, Jun Yan turned around and wanted to leave——

    However, Yu Chenbi grabbed her, and he gritted his teeth and said, "No! We've only been out for just one day, and you've already fallen in love with him?"

    "You're crazy! Let me go!" Jun Yan tried to shake off Yu Chenbi's hand inexplicably, but his wrist was pinched so hard that it hurt.

    "What's so good about him?! He just wants to climb high and take advantage of you!" Yu Chenbi didn't listen to her at all. He grabbed Jun Yan tightly with his hand and said with red eyes.

    Just now at the door of the villa, he saw her smiling at Bai Mo. God knows how much effort he spent to restrain his urge to rush up and beat Bai Mo.

    He deserves it too!

    "What's it got to do with you?! Who do you think you are? How dare you meddle in my business! Get out of here!" Jun Yan struggled to break free from Yu Chenbi, but he held her tighter. She felt as if her wrist was about to be crushed by his great strength.

    "Why is it none of my business? Have you forgotten what we did last night?! Don't I have the right to care? You are my--"

    "Pa--" Before she could

    finish her words, Yu Chenbi was slapped again.

    Jun Yan was also irritated by him, and she started to curse him without thinking, "If you want to go crazy, get out! Don't get in my way! I can date whoever I want! So what if Bai Mo wants to get angry by relying on me? You too, what are you qualified to say about others! He is ten thousand times better than you! Why can't I date him, but instead date a rapist like you?!"